Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hate Legends League Setup...

Hate Legends League Setup...

Iím a maxed defense and offense TH12 working on walls. I am also a solid attacker and love to farm in Titans. I accidentally made it to Legends and find it very annoying that you HAVE to sign up for the legend league. I hate being limited to 8 attacks per day and not being able to make near the loot i did before.

I totally understand the new system and no more clouds and the pushing aspect of it. However, now the incentive to go to legend to Farm/Push is just terrible. With the star bonus and league bonus plus whatever u make from the raid, u stand to make like $8-9 million gold and elixir....that 2-3 walls a day and max TH12 level. But in Titans 1 i can find TH12ís that offer $1.4 million gold sometimes...the loot is garbage fora farmer in legend league.

Why would i drop trophies to farm a lower league with my maxed base? At the same time why do i have to avoid Legends now to do the same thing.

My suggestion is, let signing up for legends be optional. There could be legend league leaderboard sign up and everyone else above 5K thst chooses not to sign up can still get the league bonus and search clouds for legend dropouts!

Forum Champion
    Lol. You would never find a match that way. Clouds were bad before the recent change to legends. What do think splitting it into 2 separate groups would do? I’d bet you don’t anywhere near 8 attacks. Legends isn’t for farming anymore. At least not in the conventional sense. There are plenty of maxed bases in Champs and Titans. Manage your trophies a bit and stay in mid Titans. Great loot and as many attacks as want in a day.

Forum Legend
    You have 8 attacks a day, in Legends and you will not lose resources on defends.

That's the deal.

If you want more attacks, drop to low Titans.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Quote Originally Posted by SargeB View Post
    I’m a maxed defense and offense TH12 working on walls. I am also a solid attacker and love to farm in Titans. I accidentally made it to Legends and find it very annoying that you HAVE to sign up for the legend league. I hate being limited to 8 attacks per day and not being able to make near the loot i did before.

I totally understand the new system and no more clouds and the pushing aspect of it. However, now the incentive to go to legend to Farm/Push is just terrible. With the star bonus and league bonus plus whatever u make from the raid, u stand to make like $8-9 million gold and elixir....that 2-3 walls a day and max TH12 level. But in Titans 1 i can find TH12’s that offer $1.4 million gold sometimes...the loot is garbage fora farmer in legend league.

Why would i drop trophies to farm a lower league with my maxed base? At the same time why do i have to avoid Legends now to do the same thing.

My suggestion is, let signing up for legends be optional. There could be legend league leaderboard sign up and everyone else above 5K thst chooses not to sign up can still get the league bonus and search clouds for legend dropouts!
    Many of us who have been in the legends league for a while, feel that the current situation is far better than waiting for hours in the cloud. The older model rewarded those who had unlimited time searching for opponents. The current model rewards those with high attacking skills and strong base building skills. Many of us love it.

If you are all maxed out, why do you have to farm? In that case, you don’t need the resources because you have maxed everything out. Net-net, legends league is for those who have truly maxed out and have strong attacking and base building skills. For the rest, there are plenty of options at lower leagues.
    My CoC Profile

Centennial Club
    I am of the exact opposite opinion.
    i am a war player and had never gone to legend before the new system.
    now I am in legend and farm there. I do not need to do 8 attacks a day. I do not lose ressources as I am in other leagues.
    the new system is the best thing ever for th 12.

Quote Originally Posted by SargeB View Post
    I’m a maxed defense and offense TH12 working on walls. I am also a solid attacker and love to farm in Titans. I accidentally made it to Legends and find it very annoying that you HAVE to sign up for the legend league. I hate being limited to 8 attacks per day and not being able to make near the loot i did before.

I totally understand the new system and no more clouds and the pushing aspect of it. However, now the incentive to go to legend to Farm/Push is just terrible. With the star bonus and league bonus plus whatever u make from the raid, u stand to make like $8-9 million gold and elixir....that 2-3 walls a day and max TH12 level. But in Titans 1 i can find TH12’s that offer $1.4 million gold sometimes...the loot is garbage fora farmer in legend league.

There's now way that's gonna happen. Supercell is not going back to the days of clouds. We've all moved past those days, it's time for you as well.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 51 | AQ 53 | GW 20 |

There must be a not sign up option.

e
    Quote Originally Posted by BHooter View Post
    Many of us who have been in the legends league for a while, feel that the current situation is far better than waiting for hours in the cloud. The older model rewarded those who had unlimited time searching for opponents. The current model rewards those with high attacking skills and strong base building skills. Many of us love it.

If you are all maxed out, why do you have to farm? In that case, you don’t need the resources because you have maxed everything out. Net-net, legends league is for those who have truly maxed out and have strong attacking and base building skills. For the rest, there are plenty of options at lower leagues.
    Read it again mate.. Slower.

Take note of the first sentence.. "I'm a maxed defence and offence TH12 working on walls".
    Your post is a good explanation of what LL is about, but he wants his walls completing.

I do agree that he wouldnt get out of the clouds during his sessions tho.
    Sometimes, what you want, and what you have to realistically do, dont quite align.

SC arent to blame for those clouds per se, it is simply a result of numbers, which is player driven, and multiple attacks/single defence..
    The higher populated a tier is, the more choice of target that is offered.. Either push for LL play, or stay below the clouds.. The tier bonus isnt worth the long searches.

Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    If your maxed then why do you need to farm?
    Added to the above answer mate
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; September 12th, 2019 at 07:53 PM.

If your maxed then why do you need to farm?

Centennial Club
    I just hate having nothing to do after 8 attacks. OBS has killed our clan of mostly Max/near max 12s. The social aspect faded away with the clouds. 5 years of chatting and knowing many of the same 30 or so players has faded. Far less engagement than there used to be. I've been a proponent of allowing titans+ since the new system was implemented. There should be a button to opt out of legends every season and you just stay capped at 5k trophies.