Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hate Legends League Setup...

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I haven't missed any of my 8 attacks yet on either of my Legends accounts, but I have never finished until quite late in the evening either
    Agreed and I have to buy all the training potions I can get just to keep on top of it and have time to do other things!
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile

Quote Originally Posted by ElJefesJefe View Post
    I just hate having nothing to do after 8 attacks. OBS has killed our clan of mostly Max/near max 12s. The social aspect faded away with the clouds. 5 years of chatting and knowing many of the same 30 or so players has faded. Far less engagement than there used to be. I've been a proponent of allowing titans+ since the new system was implemented. There should be a button to opt out of legends every season and you just stay capped at 5k trophies.
    This one statement I would need to back 100 percent. I like everything about the new legends except what it has done to our clan chat. We have 31 TH12 of which 15 or so are in legends all or most of the season. Chat is dead now except during CWL. Clouds are gone and players can get more out of the game but like myself the rest of the clan is...log in, 3 minutes later log out and then see you in an hour for another 3 minutes.

It wouldn't be any sort of solution at all, even if it were practical to implement.
    Actually Ajax it would still preserve the way Legends works, not impact the standings of anyone except the players who continued to attack would then lose the benefits of not losing loot when attacked. It would combine Legends and the rest of the game in one. Those of us who want pure Legends would have it. Those who want to sit in the clouds and frustrate themselves after the first 8 attacks each day......have at it!!!
    Last edited by carmour987; September 14th, 2019 at 04:33 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by carmour987 View Post
    This one statement I would need to back 100 percent. I like everything about the new legends except what it has done to our clan chat. We have 31 TH12 of which 15 or so are in legends all or most of the season. Chat is dead now except during CWL. Clouds are gone and players can get more out of the game but like myself the rest of the clan is...log in, 3 minutes later log out and then see you in an hour for another 3 minutes.
    I understand the impact on the social aspect of the game you describe. But one could argue that using the chat while you spend hours and hours in the clouds is not really what a game is meant for. It is meant to be played, and the clouds made it very hard to play for a certain group of players. Okay, some worked around that and used the waiting time in chat, but I would not like the game being optimized for a workaround.

Pro Member
    do you really have to wait 2 days to get out of leg league?

This is crazy. I cannot drop cups through losing an attack so I have to wait till someone steals enough for me to get out. Stupid set up.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex3cuti0n3r View Post
    do you really have to wait 2 days to get out of leg league?

This is crazy. I cannot drop cups through losing an attack so I have to wait till someone steals enough for me to get out. Stupid set up.
    Legends league is not designed for those few players who find themselves there unwillingly. But even so, it should usually only take you one day to drop if you have allowed yourself to get there when you didn't want to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Legends league is not designed for those few players who find themselves there unwillingly. But even so, it should usually only take you one day to drop if you have allowed yourself to get there when you didn't want to be.
    There should be, however, an easier system in place, for leaving legends, if you decide so - a button perhaps, thatíll take you straight to 4899 trophies, in my opinion.
    Last edited by MasterEdy; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:24 PM.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by carmour987 View Post
    Actually Ajax it would still preserve the way Legends works, not impact the standings of anyone except the players who continued to attack would then lose the benefits of not losing loot when attacked. It would combine Legends and the rest of the game in one. Those of us who want pure Legends would have it. Those who want to sit in the clouds and frustrate themselves after the first 8 attacks each day......have at it!!!
    So at what tier would those LL players whom wish to continue raiding after their 8 attacks raid At?
    It would be difficult to be in Legends, as those accounts are locked in for the day, so wouldnt be available for random raids .

Maybe they could have an opt out, for those that wish to do extra, but OBS was introduced due to clouds.. Imagine how bad it would be with a diluted version of the old legends. They would be lucky to score a hit.

Slow clan chat may have become a by product of the new system in some clans.. But I feel the clan needs to sort the problem out in this case.. OBS appears to be a well received solution to the clouds.. So changing it to suit individual clans social requirements doesnt seem like a viable option.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:07 PM.

Pro Member
    Understand that but its not always easy to tinker about in titan 1 and keep losing cups. I just forgot to keep an eye on it. But as stated you should be able to lose cups by losing attacks or you should have a choice when you hit 5k cups. something like "sign up for legends league or drop 200 cups to Titan 1" it can take 2 days to drop if you accidently hit legend league and in the event where your trying to grab 50 gems for the wizard event having to drop just means losing out on the gems.

Legend league should be a choice.