Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hate Legends League Setup...

Quote Originally Posted by bombfrog View Post
    There was no reason why they couldn't have solved the clouds issue, reduced the wait time to a matter of seconds and not had to limit the number of attacks. They chose not to.

Personally I just avoid legends now. I dropped down to 700-1000 trophies to have some fun and earn some achievements instead
    As Phoenix1027 said, what would be you solution?

Remember that Legends League also needs to allow maxed bases to compete for the top spot. It also cannot reward those who are able to stay signed in and play 18+ hours a day over those that can only play a couple hours. It cannot also favor players that have more money to spend on the game. It also needs to eliminate clouds to allow for instant attacking options.

What Supercell came up with is working well for he majority of players. There are complaints on both sides where 8 attacks is either too many or not enough. For the most part it feels about right for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SargeB View Post
    Iím a maxed defense and offense TH12 working on walls. I am also a solid attacker and love to farm in Titans. I accidentally made it to Legends and find it very annoying that you HAVE to sign up for the legend league. I hate being limited to 8 attacks per day and not being able to make near the loot i did before.

I totally understand the new system and no more clouds and the pushing aspect of it. However, now the incentive to go to legend to Farm/Push is just terrible. With the star bonus and league bonus plus whatever u make from the raid, u stand to make like $8-9 million gold and elixir....that 2-3 walls a day and max TH12 level. But in Titans 1 i can find TH12ís that offer $1.4 million gold sometimes...the loot is garbage fora farmer in legend league.

Why would i drop trophies to farm a lower league with my maxed base? At the same time why do i have to avoid Legends now to do the same thing.

My suggestion is, let signing up for legends be optional. There could be legend league leaderboard sign up and everyone else above 5K thst chooses not to sign up can still get the league bonus and search clouds for legend dropouts!
    Loots you make + bonus + the loot generated from collectors is a lot lot better than stuck in the clouds. I don't know about you but I find legend to be the best league in the game even for farming. The ability of not losing loots is just masterpiece

You left out the most important thing.. Legend League isn't meant for farming. This is a end game play league for the competition.

The league offers up to 8m of gold/elixer which in my opinion more then I ever got if I wouldn't play in legend and for me farming walls in the new legend was the fastest way, 2-4 walls a day is ALOT! (Finished them all today)

So maybe for a hard core player like you, who can out loot the resources the legend league offers,this league is just not the place for you.. but if one day you wish to be competitive and not just a farmer you should climb up then

I avoided the cloudy Legends League, but immediately participated when the skies became clear. Had to do the new hero levels and all of my walls from level 12->13 for my 2 main accounts. It's the third month and almost finished... so doing +-100 walls a month from 12->13 with 8 instant attacks which seems a decent pace. I have never done so many attacks a month on two accounts at the same time. No search time is more valuable for me then keep on nexting for a whale to pop up.
    Third account still needs to do some building upgrades and 135 walls. Will bring it to Legends at the end of the month when the other 2 are finished, because LL will drive me to the 8 attacks a days with great loot.

New legend league system is a great alternative to the old clouds. Only issue I have is trying to fit 8 attacks in a day sometimes.
    I've totally maxed my main base now though so dropping out, not much incentive when nothing to upgrade. Probably climb back up once the update comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by SargeB View Post
    My suggestion is, let signing up for legends be optional. There could be legend league leaderboard sign up and everyone else above 5K thst chooses not to sign up can still get the league bonus and search clouds for legend dropouts!
    No to this , you can farm in lower league if you want to

|*Click here*If you want a cool forum signature|
    | GFX Group | Clan | Forum achievements |

Centennial Club
    Itís funny you see a lot of people saying legend isnít for farming but I think apart from hitting dead bases in Crystal itís the best league to farm in. Iím a mid th12 and I can pretty much max out gold and elixer in 1 day with 8 attacks, loot bonus and star bonus.

If youíre not fussed about pushing low legends is a great place to be, especially as most people put their loot on outside of their base to make it easy to get to.

Within a couple of posts one person says he is bored when he has done 8 attacks as he has nothing to do and another states that sometimes he cannot get all 8 attacks in. To me this shows 8 attacks is just right.

Quote Originally Posted by jjpb3 View Post
    Within a couple of posts one person says he is bored when he has done 8 attacks as he has nothing to do and another states that sometimes he cannot get all 8 attacks in. To me this shows 8 attacks is just right.
    8 is the Goldilocks number.

Forum Veteran
    Agreed. Who would ever believe that with all that data at their fingertips and with skilled analysts on their payroll and with a strong target and history of making their customers happy. that SC would get it right in terms of attack volumes? I think they may be just a bit better informed than all of us 'users' put together. I think they did awesome.
    Last edited by Tosti111; September 13th, 2019 at 02:59 PM.