Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hate Legends League Setup...

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Read it again mate.. Slower.

Take note of the first sentence.. "I'm a maxed defence and offence TH12 working on walls".
    Your post is a good explanation of what LL is about, but he wants his walls completing.

I do agree that he wouldnt get out of the clouds during his sessions tho.
    Sometimes, what you want, and what you have to realistically do, dont quite align.

SC arent to blame for those clouds per se, it is simply a result of numbers, which is player driven, and multiple attacks/single defence..
    The higher populated a tier is, the more choice of target that is offered.. Either push for LL play, or stay below the clouds.. The tier bonus isnt worth the long searches.

Added to the above answer mate
    Ahh
    Thanks

Credit for sig: ShadowVIIKing
    Credit for avatar: DragonX101
    Need a clan? Join Here
    My stats
    Interested in GFX? Go here

Quote Originally Posted by ElJefesJefe View Post
    I just hate having nothing to do after 8 attacks. OBS has killed our clan of mostly Max/near max 12s. The social aspect faded away with the clouds. 5 years of chatting and knowing many of the same 30 or so players has faded. Far less engagement than there used to be. I've been a proponent of allowing titans+ since the new system was implemented. There should be a button to opt out of legends every season and you just stay capped at 5k trophies.
    There already is an option to opt out. If you're in Legends you'll need to drop below 4900 trophies and stay there until the Legend day reset. If you're not in Legends then you just don't opt in.

There's a member of my clan currently doing this. The keep trophies in between 4900 and 5000. Multiplayer rules are Titan rules, but they have a legend badge. My understanding is that they drop out of Legends on season reset, push up to 5K trophies then just don't opt in (take a defense to be able to attack again). Then they just manage trophies like any other resource.

I would not want players just staying at 5K and making trophies disappear. That would just make it harder for anyone who wants to get to legends to get there.

Forum Elder
    I just hate having nothing to do after 8 attacks. OBS has killed our clan of mostly Max/near max 12s. The social aspect faded away with the clouds. 5 years of chatting and knowing many of the same 30 or so players has faded. Far less engagement than there used to be. I've been a proponent of allowing titans+ since the new system was implemented. There should be a button to opt out of legends every season and you just stay capped at 5k trophies.
    Or you could simply stay below the cap. It is easy to see at a glance where you are at.
    SC set things out to appease the majority of players.. For those that choose a different route, it is and should be down to the individual to actively pursue that particular course.

i stay purposely low, but in order to do so, I need to be actively countering all the trophy dumps on my base.

Centennial Club
    I find the new legend league system quiet good for farming. You get a fair amount of loot plus bonus plus star bonus, and you loose nothing on defense.

Given the fact that legend league is for top level players that enjoy playing against other top level players, for me the amount of loot great.

It is for sure more than anything I was able to get before the update with all the waiting time.

While I’m not in legends, from what I’ve seen the loot you get should be plenty to get a few walls per day done.

Im super proud to boast this awesome pic! Thanks TullSadum for signing me up and DragonX101 for the sig pic!

Millennial Club
    So youíre complaining about how legends is worse for farming now when legends league was never and will never be an intended league to farm in. At least now you can reliably attack 8 times a day, before I couldnít. Also farming is fine in legends, perhaps even better once you reach a certain trophy count.
    Last edited by GodlyMortal; September 12th, 2019 at 10:36 PM.

Centennial Club
    There was no reason why they couldn't have solved the clouds issue, reduced the wait time to a matter of seconds and not had to limit the number of attacks. They chose not to.

Personally I just avoid legends now. I dropped down to 700-1000 trophies to have some fun and earn some achievements instead

Quote Originally Posted by bombfrog View Post
    There was no reason why they couldn't have solved the clouds issue, reduced the wait time to a matter of seconds and not had to limit the number of attacks. They chose not to.

Personally I just avoid legends now. I dropped down to 700-1000 trophies to have some fun and earn some achievements instead
    Wow. And they didn't just because they didn't want to.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by bombfrog View Post

So you disagree with the way they solved the clouds and vocally complain about it, yet provide absolutely no alternative viable solution. Good job buddy
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 50 | AQ 52 | GW 20 |

It is really easy. Just place your TH out and lose some trophies as you start nearing 5k. Whatís stopping one from doing that? The win bonus at Titan 1 is good enough to not worry about missing out on legend league win bonus.
    My CoC Profile