Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Reduce hp of walls across all levels

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Well that's like asking why level 11 and 12 walls don't set your troops on fire
    The party wizards hair would have gone up like a tinder box.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.

Like a miniature roaster
    This belongs in ifr

If walls cause you so much trouble then plan for them in your attack. Even th5s do it! Even I do it (and yes, I do fail on the execution. Often.). Jump spell! 4 quakes! Wall breakers! Your archer queen! (Wait...) literally anything I forgot to mention! You can also use hogs, lalo, another air army that I forgot to put down. Walls are supposed to be strong, if they were any weaker they’d suck.

Im super proud to boast this awesome pic! Thanks TullSadum for signing me up and DragonX101 for the sig pic!

there should be some kind of magnetic field that works as walls for airstrikes

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by ElpanaMarcos View Post
    Then how would your loons get In?.. Since they drop bombs, not fire projectiles.
    Maybe enclose the base in a bubble, then base building wouldnt matter.

Quote Originally Posted by ElpanaMarcos View Post
    Or something like a puffer that emits a burst of air to push air units back a bit.
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    Or something like a puffer that emits a burst of air to push air units back a bit.
    Stop the being silly. What's next? Bombs that target flying troops?
    My attacks are always awesome...just not necessarily in a good way.

If you disagree with me, you are being toxic. If I disagree with you, I'm just speaking the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by SSeleulc View Post
    Stop the being silly. What's next? Bombs that target flying troops?
    Aka air bombs lol

Im super proud to boast this awesome pic! Thanks TullSadum for signing me up and DragonX101 for the sig pic!

Yeah, supercell needs to do an update to buff skills of gamers who haven’t figured out how to deal with walls 🤪.
    My CoC Profile

Instead of a wall nerf, I prefer AQ to deal double damage to walls. Or better still, improve her AI.