Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 3 of the Valley

Season 3 of the Valley

Did a cursory look around and chatted with some fellow farmers ....as far as I can tell despite a two week hiatus, there is virtually nothing different from season 2.....

its still 100 chickens.
    We still have less permits in the rewards and mostly junk like an axe or a shovel or campfire for rewards.
    Theres a boat for the special deco this time.
    broken trucks are still a thing and still a daily quest.

they did seem to mix up the sun tasks between farmers this time around which might be the only change I can find - among my 8 friends and family so far, none of us have the exact same sun tasks and usually more than half of us had the same. So maybe that’s going to help the crop crush on the DD.

In another smaller note, I seem to have started in a new place in the valley - sunflowers and rice around and no pattern I recognize of buildings - so that’s a bit new.

Anyone notice any significant changes ?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    We made some minor tweaks to Season 3 (starting points etc) but without an update we can't change too much. With the next update we hopefully have some more fixes and tweaks to the Valley seasons!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Didn’t know where I was when I entered the Valley, luckily I have my trusty Sat Nav (otherwise known as a map ) or I would have been lost
    Clover ’Girls' 17 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC

Quote Originally Posted by AnnPan View Post
    Didn’t know where I was when I entered the Valley, luckily I have my trusty Sat Nav (otherwise known as a map ) or I would have been lost
    My truck was parked in a strange place also. Glad I had my grid map. Found out I was in quadrant 0-19, the far corner of the valley. I am able to chart a direct route back across the valley to my favorable routine route that I normally run.
    I wish the valley had a tab to click a labeled grid overlay on/off. Also those sun tasks could be made much more likable.

Worse thing for me is only three scrolls available this time. So I will stop playing when I have enough tokens for those. I have no interest in the other prizes and past experience as a solo player is there will not be 100 chickens collected.

Quote Originally Posted by Midge123 View Post
    Worse thing for me is only three scrolls available this time. So I will stop playing when I have enough tokens for those. I have no interest in the other prizes and past experience as a solo player is there will not be 100 chickens collected.
    Three scrolls is a blessing. I got only one in my prize board.
    As for being a solo hood player, I do not understand how that makes any difference in valley. It is my understanding that players from different hoods are combined to make up the 60 total that occupy your valley... unless that was changed this season. The luck of the matter depends on how many inactive or dead farms are included from those hoods that counted into your valley field, or how many of those farmers do not participate in valley. Those factors may affect how much or how fast your chickens are accumulated. Don't give up so soon. Grab those tokens! It may pay off on the master prizes.

I've got only one permit. It's the only reason for playing...

Only one scroll for me, too. And only one puzzle piece. Really takes the excitement out of this side game.

Yea. One permit here too, in 9 days. I think I’ll just rack up gallons of gas every day, drive around, grab tokens, and go for the ugly boat deco... with a permit on the side. Should be able to do that in 21 days.

New Bloke/Chick
    in my neighborhood, there were 250 chickens to collect, and there was cooperation in our group messenger chat We collect 100 chickens in 6 days there should be a minimum of 300 chickens ..