Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 3 of the Valley

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    My truck was parked in a strange place also. Glad I had my grid map. Found out I was in quadrant 0-19, the far corner of the valley. I am able to chart a direct route back across the valley to my favorable routine route that I normally run.
    I wish the valley had a tab to click a labeled grid overlay on/off. Also those sun tasks could be made much more likable.
    I also "started" in some obscure area that I'm not familiar with and can't get out! All I'm doing is wasting fuel to find my way out...around in circles I go. Ugh

Could you kindly point me to the thread where this wonderful map (without the clouds) is? I saw it before and can't seem to find it now. Thanks!

Not even one permit available?! I hope this is a glitch because it’s very disappointing and frustrating.

Hmmm, my prizes this time are two permits, a ton of coin boosters, can’t remember when I last used coins for anything but trees/bushes, 2 years ago, maybe, and camp fires/wheel barrows, sooooo many camp fires and wheel barrows. Oh well, getting my two permits and that’s it for me. Have fun if you play though. I still think it could be a great feature, just not as it is right now.

Quote Originally Posted by PatiPolska View Post
    in my neighborhood, there were 250 chickens to collect, and there was cooperation in our group messenger chat We collect 100 chickens in 6 days there should be a minimum of 300 chickens ..
    You got lucky- thatís all. It all depends who is in your valley each time.

Solo/small NHís are disadvantaged (yet again) because they canít communicate with anyone in the valley.

300 would be ridiculous for most groups.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    We made some minor tweaks to Season 3 (starting points etc) but without an update we can't change too much. With the next update we hopefully have some more fixes and tweaks to the Valley seasons!

Cheers,

Nick
    Well I liked the valley OK, I didn’t love it. But I liked it. I found a spot where I could go back-and-forth, and do relatively OK. Relative to the terrible fuel mileage my truck gets And the terrible things I have to do for fuel. Now I find myself on the other end of the valley. I have looked at the map and it seems that everywhere on this side of the valley it is two or three cans of gas in between buildings. I guess I’m stuck Up the creek without a paddle so to speak. The rewards are garbage anyway.

OK I was wrong, I found a spot. Four houses, for five cans of fuel. It took me 20 cans of fuel to get there, but now that I’m there I will just sit in that spot till the end of the season. I just go down the row, stop at the last house, wait 4 hours, and go back. Yes it it boring, but it works.
    dogdog
    Last edited by Dogdogchicken; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    With the next update we hopefully have some more fixes and tweaks to the Valley seasons!

Cheers,

Nick
    Any rough, non-binding, approximate, we will not hold you to it estimate of when the next update might possibly maybe be or not be?

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by PatiPolska View Post
    in my neighborhood, there were 250 chickens to collect, and there was cooperation in our group messenger chat We collect 100 chickens in 6 days there should be a minimum of 300 chickens ..
    Kudos for collecting the chickens so quickly.

I think many players won't be so skillful and lucky as you so I'd like to make the following suggestion to you and anyone who thinks the Valley is too easy. When the next season starts, please wait for about 14 days before you enter the Valley to collect the 100 chickens so that it will be a challenge for you. Good luck.

---
    Lynn
    September 13, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:32 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Centennial Club
    I, too, was disappointed that there are only three scrolls available to buy. If we get 100 chickens I might be able to buy the diamonds, but not interested in that strange deco. But what really bothers me...Iíve spun the fuel wheel 8 times and got 6 sixes and 2 sevens. Thatís not good.
    Town level 48, farm level 149

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Kudos for collecting the chickens so quickly.

I think many players won't be so skillful and lucky as you so I'd like to make the following suggestion to you and anyone who thinks the Valley is too easy. When the next season starts, please wait for about 14 days before you enter the Valley to collect the 100 chickens so that it will be a challenge for you. Good luck.

---
    Lynn
    September 13, 2019

Hey, the whining overachievers got their way with the derby, ruining it for the rest of us, why not the Valley?!?!