Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Valley Fuel tasks

New Valley Fuel tasks

My fuel spin tasks tomorrow include a new one - make one fishing lure for 8 suns. Thatís me stuffed for earning suns then. It shows a red lure but I assume any will count but even so itís a long task.
    so together with my sun tasks today of feeding sheep, filling. Oat boxes and growing chillie peppers itís not the best of starts.....all that and I have to find a broken down truck (and be near enough to get to it) for my daily tasks.
    Havent checked the prizes yet, Iím scared to look.
    Clover íGirls' 19 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart (or the red bat if itís Halloween #2GPVQCVC

Quote Originally Posted by AnnPan View Post
    My fuel spin tasks tomorrow include a new one - make one fishing lure for 8 suns. That’s me stuffed for earning suns then. It shows a red lure but I assume any will count but even so it’s a long task.
    so together with my sun tasks today of feeding sheep, filling. Oat boxes and growing chillie peppers it’s not the best of starts.....all that and I have to find a broken down truck (and be near enough to get to it) for my daily tasks.
    Havent checked the prizes yet, I’m scared to look.
    its not new, I had it both during season 1 and season 2.
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 173, town 65
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿

I must have been lucky then, usually get fish or put down traps. I’m not keen on getting this one again, ;D
    Clover íGirls' 19 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart (or the red bat if itís Halloween #2GPVQCVC

Quote Originally Posted by AnnPan View Post
    My fuel spin tasks tomorrow include a new one - make one fishing lure for 8 suns. That’s me stuffed for earning suns then. It shows a red lure but I assume any will count but even so it’s a long task.
    so together with my sun tasks today of feeding sheep, filling. Oat boxes and growing chillie peppers it’s not the best of starts.....all that and I have to find a broken down truck (and be near enough to get to it) for my daily tasks.
    Havent checked the prizes yet, I’m scared to look.

I also am very disappointed to see the same old routine sun tasks again. I was hoping it would have been improved for this season. Planting/harvesting/selling 500 carrots for one spin, next spin it be 1000 carrots. Feed 5 chickens for 1 sun is no help either. That means I be stuffing eggs into my shop. With a little effort, someone could really improve these tasks and get the boredom out of it. To make it a bad start I found my truck stuck way out in quadrant 0-19, thats the far southwest corner of the grid. Now I have to burn bunch of fuel just to get far across the valley back to my normal routine route.
    As for prizes this time, why do I have only one land scroll to work for? Bummer! Last season there was three of which I earned all.

I believe it is any type of lure can earn the suns even though red takes a bit longer.

As for the those hard quests of finding a broken down truck, I usually let that pass unless one just happens to be in line of my path. I feel it is one of those quests that bait you to waste your fuel. A missed quest here and there is not going to hurt anything. You likely will open up most if not all treasure chests anyway. After all I feel that the main objective is to get the most tokens out of the least fuel used so you can win the prizes you want. The quests are just a sidetrack that can cost you many tokens if not careful.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    A missed quest here and there is not going to hurt anything. You likely will open up most if not all treasure chests anyway. After all I feel that the main objective is to get the most tokens out of the least fuel used so you can win the prizes you want. The quests are just a sidetrack that can cost you many tokens if not careful.
    This. Comeon, 3 weeks to go! A miseed quest, big deal. SC needs to figure out the broken truck quest better, and they probably will.
    As long as my carrot-on-a-stick (diamonds) is there, i am ok and quite tollerable.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    As for the those hard quests of finding a broken down truck, I usually let that pass unless one just happens to be in line of my path. I feel it is one of those quests that bait you to waste your fuel. A missed quest here and there is not going to hurt anything. You likely will open up most if not all treasure chests anyway. After all I feel that the main objective is to get the most tokens out of the least fuel used so you can win the prizes you want. The quests are just a sidetrack that can cost you many tokens if not careful.
    Different players have different priorities. Once I'll get my permits collected (I'd guess that it will take some months), tokens have little to no value (beyond that special shop) and daily quests will be more important. In addition, the last chest is usually a huge mystery box and you need to finish almost every daily quest to achieve that.

In Hay Day there are a plenty of objectives that are not "profitable" (finishing all achievements, fishing book, perfecting derbys) but people still like to achieve them. Similarly people want to have "perfect score" and that last chest in the valley if they just put enough effort for that.

Removing that broken truck task should be trivial but SC is just showing that they don't want to listen players.
    Last edited by zetis; September 12th, 2019 at 01:21 PM.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    ...but SC is just showing that they don't want to listen players.
    Message from Nick: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12333270

Hay Day level 179 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

Roll on the update & hopefully it’ll remove the ‘fix broken truck’ & ‘group chicken’ quests OR make them appear in your valley if you have the quest. IMPOSSIBLE quests are not on!

I thought there were some new quests as tomorrow I have one I’ve not had in the previous seasons (feed sheep) but I see someone else had had it previously. Today was a slowish task day (Fish, potatoes, feed animals) not too bad as you can work on feedinging chickens and cows, but tomorrow is even worse (feed sheep, drop duck/lob traps, pumpkins). Just a waiting game.

The Flying Boat is a bit odd, but I’ll be doing my best to get it. I got the Flying Train and I hope we get another opportunity to try for the flying car. I’m only really interested in the unique deco.

Though I will try to get the right/enough tokens for the two scrolls as well.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

and like I said, adding town people or buildings in the tasks for fuel should also be good ... variety, variety, variety ...
    Farm 138 ... Town 41 My goal is to have my level 150 with my town at 50 ... yeah crazy

Can't, the valley unlocks at 25, the town at 34. But i get what you mean.