Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What prize would you like to see in your Valley regular shop?

What prize would you like to see in your Valley regular shop?

What kind of prizes you would like to see in your Valley regular shop ? Until now, it's kinda random for everyone. If you can choose, what would you like to purchase and what is your level ?

For me (level 134), only booster and ditches or rope fence are worthy of my precious tokens.
    - booster because I don't have to pay diamond to keep them
    - ditches as diamond decoration
    - rope fences look nice

I still have unlocked land needing permit but I couldn't care less about decoration that doesn't affect my farm production.

What are your choices ?
    Last edited by meonhoc; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:17 AM.

Boosters, bling, maybe packs of 3 or 5 EM, mining tools packs etc.

Lots of scrolls
    Farm 241, Town 82
    Everything complete....just..
    13 Scrolls to go!!
    Barn 13,300 - Silo 12,250
    kik: perky76

Quote Originally Posted by Sooty123 View Post
    Lots of scrolls
    Why not, dreams sre still free!

Centennial Club
    I think the prices are all wrong. I'd say that the price for a permit is quite right (and also the special shop), but with the same amount of tokens you should get something like

* 1 permit,
    * 3 puzzle pieces,
    * 5 BEMs,
    * 10 SEMs,
    * 20 LEMs,
    * 25 saws or
    * 50 axes

That was very rough estimate but one can check "street values" of each item from trading thread, excluding permits and puzzle pieces of course.

Currently, everything costs allmost the same. 450 tokens for an axe is just a joke.

Permits, and boosters, preferably different ones, I have 6 coin boosters this round, that I don’t really need as I have nothing to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    I think the prices are all wrong. I'd say that the price for a permit is quite right (and also the special shop), but with the same amount of tokens you should get something like

* 1 permit,
    * 3 puzzle pieces,
    * 5 BEMs,
    * 10 SEMs,
    * 20 LEMs,
    * 25 saws or
    * 50 axes

That was very rough estimate but one can check "street values" of each item from trading thread, excluding permits and puzzle pieces of course.

Currently, everything costs allmost the same. 450 tokens for an axe is just a joke.
    Agreed!

I’m only really after the Unique Deco, but I spend the rest of my tokens on scrolls first, then bits of deco you can’t have too many of (little fires etc). The cost of the sem/bem/saws is just ridiculous.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

More permits and more/better decorations. I’d love some of the decos that were previously available in other ways, but can’t be bought now—such as the flowering trees (wisteria etc.) and blue fence. I’d also love the decos that are in the mystery packages, such as the blue path and flower log path. And I’d love new decos that are “natural” things you might find on a farm—trees, plants, fences, etc. The Valley vehicles don’t appeal to me at all, and I’m hoping there will be different styles of unique Valley decos.

Centennial Club
    The Valley could/should be the place to get decos that are "old" but new players really want, especially since it seems that deco rewards in the derby are a thing of the past... (the gnomes are cute, I love them, but I'd like a topiary horse too!)

I really want scrolls because I cannot seem to find them anywhere else, but there are only two total available this time. Why do I want saws and axe? I get them all day long. Yet there are eight of them available In the shop. A sad waste of all the work I put into earning fuel suns.