Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What prize would you like to see in your Valley regular shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Janilee View Post
    I know, but then if you get any other boosters (from treasure chests, the wheel, etc.) you have to trash one. And you can't use more than one at a time. I just don't find them very useful. I don't need my trees or bushes to grow faster, I don't need coins or XP at this point, I rarely fill boats any more, my barn is well stocked so I don't need faster production. I do use Free Ernest when I get it. And the fishing weights are good if you have a fishing derby task, a fishing event, or are trying to get platinum fishes to fill out your book. But I'd rather get a plank or some nails than a booster.
    I have a better idea: don't trash, just swap with the ones you want least but is already in the storage. Keep Ernerst booster for example and sell in shop. Your neighbor cat would love some syrup after running everywhere on the farm finding the well hidden trees to revive .

Centennial Club
    Permits, Boosters and decorations.

No need for tools like bem, sem, lem, mining, saws or axes. Those are easy to get by wheating for example.

The Valley prizes I would like to see are scrolls, fences that are not available to purchase, and the water ditches.

* editing to make sure I mentioned scrolls were mentioned. Uh... scrolls. lol
    Last edited by smilingdawn; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:13 PM. Reason: making sure scrolls were mentioned in my post
    * Level 104 Farm named Terri Bug Acres. * Jyn's Ranch is the name of my baby farm-2019
    * Silo and Barn ... always striving to upgrade
    * Wanted: Valley Fuel Board. Why? Because everything starts with fuel in The Valley.
    * I my NH, Fishing Event, Blossom Derby, my farm bunnies, my Orchard, and filling town orders.

Colour pencil fenches.
    River dig
    Wheel fenches
    Gold wall

Gold "H-A-Y D-A-Y" letter
    More marker stakes & planks

Centennial Club
    I like the idea of finding things like blue fences, flower and log paths, pink, purple and red trees, and other items in the valley.

I wonder though, is it possible that Hay Day could include, say, the option of buying a pink tree for diamonds in the regular section of the Valley? That way, we could get access to great decos that we would otherwise not be able to get and Hay Day would be able to get us to spend diamonds. By having these "buy a rare deco" options in the regular shop we could still have something valley related to work for in the exclusive section and a reason to collect chickens.

Susanna
    Level 143, Town level 40, 143/144 Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    What kind of prizes you would like to see in your Valley regular shop ? Until now, it's kinda random for everyone. If you can choose, what would you like to purchase and what is your level ?

For me (level 134), only booster and ditches or rope fence are worthy of my precious tokens.
    - booster because I don't have to pay diamond to keep them
    - ditches as diamond decoration
    - rope fences look nice

I still have unlocked land needing permit but I couldn't care less about decoration that doesn't affect my farm production.

What are your choices ?
    Scrolls, scrolls, scrolls

In my opinion the only prizes that are worth playing valley for are the 40 diamonds and the permits.
    The 3x ditches are a good prize but need be a tad bit lower like 500 tokens.
    Cannot do much with 3 ditches. Offer a 5x ditch bundle for 650 tokes better.
    Also offer the path bundled and priced same as ditches.
    The garden bench prize is okay also.
    Remove the rope fence. That can be bought with coins.
    Also there are really some junk boosters appearing in my prizes. Plz get rid of them and offer some that are worthy that are at least 12 hrs such as Tom, or Town boosters.

As other pointed out, a price of 600+ tokens for 1 BEM is pure garbage. You might as well forget valley and open mystery boxes on the farm and in Town ocean or do wheating. It be much less effort and much faster quantity.
    A BEM or a SEM should cost no more than 100 tokens. There should be no worry about anyone getting too many since the prizes are limited. Actually they should be offered in bundles also like 5 planks or bolts for 500 token total.
    Make bundles or add many more prizes to the offerings.
    Who actually wants to play for a stick of dynamite? Designer please get real.

Please need to offer at least 3 permit prizes in Valley. The generation is too radical.
    My lead farm had only two scrolls which I collected long time ago, plus two ditch prizes. Also a worthless booster because my wallet maxed again. Waiting to collect the 40 diamonds.
    My secondary farm has 6 permits which I not complain about. I already collected 5 and have enough tokens for the 40 diamonds. Need many red tokens for the last permit before time runs out.
    I had no choice... The scarecrow made me do it.

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    What kind of prizes you would like to see in your Valley regular shop ? Until now, it's kinda random for everyone. If you can choose, what would you like to purchase and what is your level ?

For me (level 134), only booster and ditches or rope fence are worthy of my precious tokens.
    - booster because I don't have to pay diamond to keep them
    - ditches as diamond decoration
    - rope fences look nice

I still have unlocked land needing permit but I couldn't care less about decoration that doesn't affect my farm production.

What are your choices ?
    I would like decorarions that you have to buy wit diamonds. Money decorations i can buy myself, its not worth to spend my tokens on. Seasons decoration or any decorations ☺☺

When a valley season starts, I check the shop for scrolls since I still have 6 deco plots (75+ scrolls) to open. Plan B after scrolls is to collect the 1200x3-color tokens for the diamonds. I have no interest in boosters, and the special valley decos are the most hideous yet. (As far as I can tell, the farmers who are selecting them aren't doing so because they like the design, just because they collect decos.) If we get our chickens and I get enough tokens for the diamonds, Plan C is to spend any extras on ditches.

This past season, only one scroll was offered in my shop. For the first time, there were enough trucks collecting chickens to make it certain that our special shop would open. So when the season ended, I had one scroll, 40 diamonds, and one set of ditches. I was satisfied. However, I would have worked a lot harder for more "attractive" prizes.

Since there is no way to speed up the acquisition of prizes in the valley, I see no reason why there shouldn't be more scrolls available. It's not like we can repeatedly purchase the same item. "SOLD OUT" takes care of that. That means what we see in our shop for a valley season is basically our potential haul for a month. I think I had five scrolls in my shop for the previous season and I got them all by working like crazy to get fuel and planning like crazy to get the right combinations of tokens. This season, I just sauntered through.

One of the things I appreciate about the game is that there are things you can't "buy" by spending $$ to speed things up. I'm fine with the prize structure of the valley. I just wish the prizes were worth the effort. All the basic materials should come in batches of five. The decos should be things that are tempting to all levels of players. (The campfires are a joke.) Like the ditches, there are a number of fencing/pathway options that would make great prize choices. I seem to get very few of them in my regular game play. "Seasonal" decorations would be very appropriate. Decorations that were offered ages ago as diamond deco offers would be appropriate, too.

There are a number of graphics that appear in the valley that would make great decos for the farm. I'd like to see them in the valley shop:
    • topiary bushes with pink flowers
    • stands of cattails
    • patches of blue and white flowers in the grass
    • moss-covered granite boulders
    • fencing
    Last edited by MiniGardener; 1 Week Ago at 01:19 AM.

Farm Level 125 | Town 40 | Achievements 143/144

Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    I think the prices are all wrong. I'd say that the price for a permit is quite right (and also the special shop), but with the same amount of tokens you should get something like

* 1 permit,
    * 3 puzzle pieces,
    * 5 BEMs,
    * 10 SEMs,
    * 20 LEMs,
    * 25 saws or
    * 50 axes

That was very rough estimate but one can check "street values" of each item from trading thread, excluding permits and puzzle pieces of course.

Currently, everything costs allmost the same. 450 tokens for an axe is just a joke.
    They could adjust the numbers, but I agree with this idea in principle.

Being level 52 and quite a casual player, I need the expansion materials more than permits, and they’re too many tokens for just one. I have a ton of regular land to open still, and am happy to just collect the odd scroll when it comes, for now. When I’ve played more, my needs will no doubt change.

Some deco that otherwise cost diamonds would be cool now and then too, because I’m not buying them. I think the only “seasonal” deco item I have in that tab is a poinsettia, lol.

“They probably think we’re carefully planning attacks with our headphones and professional grade iPads. Then here we are talking about whatever this is.” —FEI