Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What prize would you like to see in your Valley regular shop?

Centennial Club
    I know in my group, my team loves my hay day sign, but no one played enough when it was offered, so they want that.

i want to see more “earth” / green related items.

i remember when hay day did the statues and donated money to animals. I really want hay day to be more involved in
    the environment because I think a lot of the players are.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooty123 View Post
    Lots of scrolls
    Ditto. I did take the decor in season two but I don’t really like this one and only two scrolls available.
    I agree - some of the lovely trees would be appreciated too. We have no trouble getting chickens in any of the seasons so far.
    Last edited by Gymgirl4a; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:02 AM.

Farm Level 174. Town 53. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

scrolls for me. As for the axes or expansion material, at least 10

I'd like to find a fuel dump by the side of the road .
    I'd also like to see a 15 fuel segment on the fuel wheel instead of one of the 6s

Pro Member
    Old decorations... like the farm animal balloons. I have them on my main farm but not on my baby farms.
    Scrolls.
    Scrolls.
    Scrolls.
    New exclusive decorations.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Definitely scrolls for me. It's the only reason I play the valley, TBH. Last two times there were tons of scrolls in my shop. This time, only one or two.

I'm not really wild about decorations. I have so many already. Don't want boosters, either. You can only have three at a time, so I usually end up trashing the boosters I get.
    Level 201

No you can have more than 3 free boosters, if you win the main prize ones from valley for example, even if you have 3 they won’t cost you anything, same with the ones from derby, but not boat events for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Idamus View Post
    No you can have more than 3 free boosters, if you win the main prize ones from valley for example, even if you have 3 they won’t cost you anything, same with the ones from derby, but not boat events for some reason.
    I know, but then if you get any other boosters (from treasure chests, the wheel, etc.) you have to trash one. And you can't use more than one at a time. I just don't find them very useful. I don't need my trees or bushes to grow faster, I don't need coins or XP at this point, I rarely fill boats any more, my barn is well stocked so I don't need faster production. I do use Free Ernest when I get it. And the fishing weights are good if you have a fishing derby task, a fishing event, or are trying to get platinum fishes to fill out your book. But I'd rather get a plank or some nails than a booster.
    Level 201

Bem prices in diamonds are too steep, imo. So, if the devs made them easily obtainable (spending token) it would offset their price in diamonds, lowering supercell revenues and i don't see the Armani-clad blokes in Tencent let that happen. So, it is what it is.

At the moment scrools is the only interesting thing there. The rest I can buy cheaper (meaning with less effort) with diamonds or coins. I play the Valley for the special (and this time very ugly) deco plus scrolls.