Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Officially Over The Valley

I'm Officially Over The Valley

In Season one I was able to get 6 expansion scrolls. In season two I was offered zero of them, and now I find I am not offered any in season three as well.
    I am at level 136, have gained all achievements, all fishing medals, all sanctuary animals, all machines at full mastery, all pets. The only thing left for me is to open up the last 5 pieces of land. I need 70 expansion scrolls and have never received more than 1 in the derby rewards. My only hope was that I would have some play for them in the Valley.

Sorry to the people who are in the same valley as me, but I will not be wasting my time chasing chickens etc.

I will simply stick to helping my hood in the derby. I'm totally unimpressed with this new feature - it hasn't improved my game play at all.

I agree with your sentiments. I have 2 permits only available this month and I’m not spending a whole month to participate. The prizes are lack lustre... why on earth would I spend a month to get one bolt or camp fire (gosh why such pathetic prizes???) or 1 axe... seriously wake Up SC this is the dumbest and most boring event ever!!! For someone over level 150 this feature has the worst ratio of prizes to time spent. How about making prizes unique to the valley instead like the derby has?
    NH Cornwhole Farms
    Level 156 Town Level 54

[QUOTE=porg69;12333071]The prizes are lack lustre... why on earth would I spend a month to get one bolt or camp fire (gosh why such pathetic prizes???) or 1 axe... seriously wake Up SC this is the dumbest and most boring event ever!!!

I totally agree - the prizes just aren't worth going after. Work my butt off for a plank or duct tape? I don't think so

Agreed. One permit on my prize schedule. Same as last time. I worked day and night for the 6 permits I was offered the previous time. I couldn’t even figure out what the exclusive statue was without reading its title. Those don’t interest me. If it looks like we have a chance with the chickens, I’ll save tokens for the exclusive diamonds. Last time we got the 100th chicken with minutes to spare. I’m certainly not going overboard for fuel this season.

Farm Level 125 | Town 40 | Achievements 143/144

I have two permits available so very disappointed.

Farm Level 174. Town 53. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

From the sounds of it... they’ve reduced permits to make game last longer... yawn.. really bad strategy

Last season I was offered 3 permits, this season 4 permits. Maybe I'll get 1.
    Last edited by meonhoc; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:15 AM.

Last season I had 3 permits of which I earned plus the 40 diamonds master prize. This time I have only 1 permit in my prize choices. Bummer! Also the same old dredging sun tasks again. They have not been improved this season. I really only play for the 40 diamonds and permits. As Griggy pointed out, the other prizes are not worth the effort.

I have 3 permits available and need zero. How about that. I also have 5!! Puzzles offered and i will try to get as many as i can after i secure the tokens for the diamond pouch. The farms are hugely different, the level span is humongous, simply impossible to please everyone.
    Though, i would advocate the implementation of a safety algorithm that would grant a minimum of 1 permit somehow. The same goes for puzzles for players that have all the animals. Though, i dont see it likely to happen because SC will probably add new sanctuary denizens in the future.
    To me, the regular shop rewards feel like a dump for leftover tokens after i buy the premium rewards like diamond pack, the unique bling piece and permits. We cant transfer tokens to the next season so, yeah, gimme ANYTHING for the leftovers, right?
    Last edited by BULIGO; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:12 PM.

I have 2 permits available this time, so I’ll try to save adequate tokens of each colour to buy those after I’ve bought the flying boat, presuming we get enough chickens of course.

my primary goal is whatever unique deco is available, so anything else is just a nice bonus.

I’m L161 & I’m enjoying the additional game play of the Valley and I hope they keep adding new aspects to it, not just changing the tasks etc.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)