Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm Officially Over The Valley

Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post
    I am dismayed as well. Only have 1 permit this time, had three (if I remember correctly) last season. Had one 1 the first season as well. I too could not figure out the exclusive decoration was a boat without reading the title. That is a sad commentary on easier my eyesight or their decoration.
    I agree that the decor is not great so I will concentrate on the two permits available. We have collected a lot of chickens already.

Farm Level 174. Town 53. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

I think they've made the valley tasks harder and the fuel more costly. Might as well spend more time wheating.

I also see little point in spending so much time for so little rewards. I don't get it, in the town you can get like 50 rewards a day and in the valley 3 per month. zero balance there.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by wsi View Post
    I also see little point in spending so much time for so little rewards. I don't get it, in the town you can get like 50 rewards a day and in the valley 3 per month. zero balance there.
    Wow, you are indeed a town enthusiast. I have time to serve 30 visitors daily and get about 20 to 25 gifts.

Your post makes a good point: If we want to earn BEMs, SEMs, and TEMs, it's more efficient to play the Town than the cloudy Valley.

---
    Lynn
    September 15, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:00 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Wow, you are indeed a town enthusiast. I have time to serve 30 visitors daily and get about 20 to 25 gifts.

Your post makes a good point: If we want to earn BEMs, SEMs, and TEMs, it's more efficient to play the Town than the cloudy Valley.

---
    Lynn
    September 15, 2019
    The town is definitely where I invest most of my time and resources.
    • Rewards for every visitor served and 2 for sanctuary visitors. During events like the current BEM/SEM event, town is a gold mine regardless of your level
    • Much more reasonable product orders than boats or trucks with more flexibility for completion
    • Fabulous way to help neighbors with PT visitors whether I serve them or just send them straight from the Eggspress
    • Ongoing opportunity for strategy in game play dovetailing town orders with farm requirements
    • I get to lay out and decorate my town—big plus for me

This season, I’m checking into the valley whenever I log in and moving my truck to the closest building to see if I can generate a chicken nearby. I’m using my free fuel spin and perhaps working on a 20-50 fuel spin if they are easy tasks. I don’t need to earn more than 280 of each token for the single permit among my prizes. Any extra tokens will be spent on the little “ditch” decos that are plentiful. If it looks like we’ll get the 100 chickens, I’ll put in a “token” effort for the diamonds, however I ain’t spending diamonds to get them.

I’m very much looking forward to the fall update. I know there hasn’t been any clue when/if, but the disappointment if there is none will be major.

Farm Level 125 | Town 40 | Achievements 143/144

Pro Member
    I opened the valley, one of my tasks was to visit a windmill. Not a single one in sight. I closed the valley.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    The town is definitely where I invest most of my time and resources.
    • Rewards for every visitor served and 2 for sanctuary visitors. During events like the current BEM/SEM event, town is a gold mine regardless of your level
    • Much more reasonable product orders than boats or trucks with more flexibility for completion
    • Fabulous way to help neighbors with PT visitors whether I serve them or just send them straight from the Eggspress
    • Ongoing opportunity for strategy in game play dovetailing town orders with farm requirements
    • I get to lay out and decorate my town—big plus for me

This season, I’m checking into the valley whenever I log in and moving my truck to the closest building to see if I can generate a chicken nearby. I’m using my free fuel spin and perhaps working on a 20-50 fuel spin if they are easy tasks. I don’t need to earn more than 280 of each token for the single permit among my prizes. Any extra tokens will be spent on the little “ditch” decos that are plentiful. If it looks like we’ll get the 100 chickens, I’ll put in a “token” effort for the diamonds, however I ain’t spending diamonds to get them.

I’m very much looking forward to the fall update. I know there hasn’t been any clue when/if, but the disappointment if there is none will be major.
    You are so right and I am wondering why town tasks are not part of the sun ones I also spend a lot of time in the town and really enjoy it.

Farm Level 174. Town 53. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    I opened the valley, one of my tasks was to visit a windmill. Not a single one in sight. I closed the valley.
    It gets even worse if you need to repair a broken truck. I have seen one so far, ever. I lost a big chest due to this impossible task (had 4 of these) last season.

Centennial Club
    It gets even worse if you need to repair a broken truck. I have seen one so far, ever. I lost a big chest due to this impossible task (had 4 of these) last season.
    Agreed, yesterday both the wife and i had to repair a truck, and we were in different places of the map and neither of us saw even a single broken down truck. She also had to do a delivery, which there were none in her fuel's reach, and the sun tasks were really poor as well, so not much chance to spin the wheel beyond 50. So she lost 2 points and i lost 1, and she also lost a point the other day because of a truck repair that never happened.

Pro Member
    Funny thing is right after I posted here one of my neighbors needed someone to repair her truck. There was another broken truck between where I was and her. So I fixed TWO yesterday.
    I also had "fix broken truck" 4 times last season.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC