Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ability to filter clan types.

New Bloke/Chick

Ability to filter clan types.

If this is ruled out I didn't see it. I want to be able to filter of which clan I can find whether it's goes to anyone can join or town hall level, exp level, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon81 View Post
    If this is ruled out I didn't see it. I want to be able to filter of which clan I can find whether it's goes to anyone can join or town hall level, exp level, etc.
    It's already there I believe....you can choose the clan level or status (invite, anyone can join,etc) and all.....

Isn't it? or might have been changed.....because it's been very long I searched for a clan

Thanks to ClashWithStyle for this awesome signature.
    Want to learn to create your own signature, clan banner or other GFX stuff? Join our GFX Group.

In some cases, indirectly Ruled Out. Before you can filter for a criteria, you must then allow a clan to establish that same criteria. So in Ruled Out we see: "Add other clan requirements to apply besides trophies, ex: Specific troop lvl, TH lvl, lab lvl, game lvl". So if clans cannot set a minimum nor maximum TH level, how could Search then even use that level criteria?

If by "exp level" you mean by the players XPL, then same applies ("game level").

If by "exp level" you mean the clan's XPL, that can be searched for already ....

What you can do ....

Look at all things a clan can currently set. Then think of things a clan earns for which some statistic or data point currently captures. (Example: The CWL Tier a clan is in is captured today, and shown. So that could be added as a filter). Then suggest which of those specific things should be added.
    Last edited by rowman; September 12th, 2019 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    In some cases, indirectly Ruled Out. Before you can filter for a criteria, you must then allow a clan to establish that same criteria. So in Ruled Out we see: "Add other clan requirements to apply besides trophies, ex: Specific troop lvl, TH lvl, lab lvl, game lvl". So if clans cannot set a minimum nor maximum TH level, how could Search then even use that level criteria?

If by "exp level" you mean by the players XPL, then same applies ("game level").

If by "exp level" you mean the clan's XPL, that can be searched for already ....

What you can do ....

Look at all things a clan can currently set. Then think of things a clan earns for which some statistic or data point currently captures. (Example: The CWL Tier a clan is in is captured today, and shown. So that could be added as a filter). Then suggest which of those specific things should be added.
    so I was correct......i remember once there was options for clan status too....Anyone can join, invite only or closed....I might be wrong too

Want to learn to create your own signature, clan banner or other GFX stuff? Join our GFX Group.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo0305 View Post
    so I was correct......i remember once there was options for clan status too....Anyone can join, invite only or closed....I might be wrong too
    Like you noted, I also have not used the clan search in years, so neither can I remember. Had to take that screen shot to see what filtering was available currently. Do not know myself what may have been removed, or added, over the years. So in all honesty, cannot say (without doing some research) what the options may have been in the past.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo0305 View Post
    It's still there. That's the "Only clans I can join" button. If you turn it on, you won't see any closed clans. You'll only see clans where you can just join immediately and any clans where you can request to join.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 673 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

New Bloke/Chick
    Yes, but what I am looking for are clans that I can join straight away.

Yes, but what I am looking for are clans that I can join straight away.
    So simply go to advanced search option, and on the "Only Clan which I can join" option....you'll been able to find clans you can join straight away...

New Bloke/Chick
    I meant joining clans without having to be accepted to the clan.