Thread: New update is live ... what's next?

Centennial Club

New update is live ... what's next?

Hogs have been nerfed, most players have switched to anti-bats bases, what's the next hot army? Tempted to take a 3 week break from the game and let the post-update round of videos come out.

Since the dragons will get a buff in the update, dragloonion and other air combos might come back.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BacalaoistPlays View Post
    Since the dragons will get a buff in the update, dragloonion and other air combos might come back.
    I haven't tried the new drags yet. A few preliminary old-fashioned bowitch tests using buffed golems seemed to show that there is a noticeable improvement.

Nobody has really even mentioned the valks, but I suspect that they still won't make a splash. Most people have ITs on multi and the gigatesla does monster damage to multiple targets so I think the extra 100 HP won't move the needle much.

Quote Originally Posted by rvMatt View Post
    I haven't tried the new drags yet. A few preliminary old-fashioned bowitch tests using buffed golems seemed to show that there is a noticeable improvement.

Nobody has really even mentioned the valks, but I suspect that they still won't make a splash. Most people have ITs on multi and the gigatesla does monster damage to multiple targets so I think the extra 100 HP won't move the needle much.
    Max drags are a bit better. Not game changer. It does help though.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Pro Member
    I'm not a pie you eat, I'm the pie that eats you. Nomnomnomnom.
    I’m still mind blown. Perhaps I might take 3 weeks and try to recover.

Or I can go back to using miners. They aren’t very good, but I still like them for some reason.
    1) I sometimes bring 30 wall breakers to my raids, no lie. Half the walls in the base are destroyed, all it takes is one, maybe 2 rages. Maybe they need a nerf instead of <insert troop here>?

2) A picture is worth a thousand words. A replay of an attack is worth a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by FearElemental View Post
    I’m still mind blown. Perhaps I might take 3 weeks and try to recover.

Or I can go back to using miners. They aren’t very good, but I still like them for some reason.
    Well in my opinion miners are really good.
    Going to use the new drags today, lets see what happens.

well I have seen the first immediate change: double dragon as CC-defence ... can be quite quite a nuisance.
    And ground attack with bats still works.

Have Fun
    TS
    Last edited by TullSadum; 4 Days Ago at 07:00 AM.

almost max TH12, lvl 219 63/65/ 40
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet .
    Journey to full Lavas Video.

Quote Originally Posted by rvMatt View Post

...have you tried valks in your siege machine yet?
    A pekka can be distracted by a skellie spell and a well placed AQ will take the pekka further away from the TH,
    Valks however, will kill skellies and AQ and still keep bashing the TH at the same time. They were a good option even before the update.

Have Fun
    TS

almost max TH12, lvl 219 63/65/ 40
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet .
    Journey to full Lavas Video.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by TullSadum View Post
    A pekka can be distracted by a skellie spell and a well placed AQ will take the pekka further away from the TH,
    Valks however, will kill skellies and AQ and still keep bashing the TH at the same time. They were a good option even before the update.

Have Fun
    TS
    I second this, most of my war attacks are made with Valkyries in WW - even if the whole army strolls away from TH, valks themselves will take care of it, pekka with IG is most of the time just not enough.

well I have seen the first immediate change: double dragon as CC-defence ... can be quite quite a nuisance.
    And ground attack with bats still works.

Have Fun
    TS
    Double Dragons are a pain if they split but together are dead before the poison spell wears off combined with AQ fire. Ground attacks with bats are still strong indeed. Been getting decent amount of three's in low legend with em.

Have Fun
    TS
    I will try this for the rest of my attacks today, thx.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.