Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Near Max Th12 English Player - Need A New War Clan

New Bloke/Chick

Near Max Th12 English Player - Need A New War Clan

覧覧覧友ound A Clan覧覧覧
    Thank you all for your time and offers.
    Last edited by Tobias9000; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:32 PM. Reason: Found A Clan.

Forum Veteran
    Sent you a PM
    10 chars

Check out Taco Mafia! We'd love to have you! #22L0V0JRV

We are a level 7, English speaking, casual back to back war clan. We just finished 1st place, going undefeated in our Crystal 3 CWL season, and earned a promotion to Crystal 2. We're hoping to get to Masters in the next few months. We have a good number of TH11s and 12s for donations. We are a pretty laid back group. We don't have any clan game minimum requirements, and no donation requirements. We aren't strict about only getting 3 stars, so I think you'd be a great fit!

Door is always open, especially for high town hall players such as yourself. Pop in whenever

Forum Hero
    Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV) and our feeder, BrotherhoodPL (#Y228CRC0)

Bregan:
    18th level war clan
    CWL League: Champions League III
    365 war wins
    49 members

My feeder:
    17th level war clan
    CWL League: Master League II
    444 war wins
    49 members

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

Join our Discord Channel Bregan Brotherhood https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me

Hope to see you soon!!

Centennial Club
    Hey if you're not rushed and 18+ then Cornwall's war#80QJVP9G would take you.

We're a UK based adult war clan but have members from everywhere. Level 18 clan.

If clans full message me. Currently at 49 so if joining be fast

Say you're from forums if joining.

900 dollarydoos? Tobias!!!

Sent you a PM

Hi Toby—

If you’re interested in warring, check out Last to Resorts (#8J20LRJQ). We’re a level 19 adult war clan based in the U.S., with a number of international players.

We’re looking for like-minded clashers with a strong sense of team play. If that describes you and your heroes and troops are appropriate for TH12, stop by for a visit and get to know us. We have new members do FCs before they’re put in war.

Please mention this forum post in your request to join in. Thanks, and clash on!

Hey PJ Happy Hour would love for you to come and join us, We meet everything your looking for and would love for you to become become apart of our clan. We are level 15 and crystal 2

Hey there. I’m PhoenixRise from the BloodKings clan #CG8CPULR

We are looking for a few more folks to round us out to 50. We are friendly but serious about war, usually warring two to three times a week. Our donations are in the thousands for most of our players. We are level 12 and Crystal 2 for CWL.

Come check us out. I think we would be a good fit for each other.

Feel free to come and check us out I feel we meet all of your requirements great group of like minded people here clan is called Bubos Army #YJC0YVR