Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Near Max Th12 English Player - Need A New War Clan

Sent you a DM

[COLOR=var(--posttitletextcolor)]Hi Tobias,
    We are an Aussie Clan that have many members from around the globe. Currently running between 20v20 to 30v30 wars with around 10 to 13 x TH12s. We also run a discord server for our communications needs and work as a team for all wars. I can sit here and sell it but if you are keen then come and have a look if not GL in finding a clan. We will need to test you ofc if you are keen please let us know your clan tag.

AUSSIE WAR CLAN 🏳 | AWW #PC0VV2J0 | 📢TH10 to TH12 | Level 18 Adult FP War Clan |🎖Maxed CG |🏆SCCWL C3 + M1 + C1 | Offers League Wars

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=var(--posttitletextcolor)][/COLOR]

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Brienne88 View Post
    [COLOR=var(--posttitletextcolor)]Hi Tobias,
    We are an Aussie Clan that have many members from around the globe. Currently running between 20v20 to 30v30 wars with around 10 to 13 x TH12s. We also run a discord server for our communications needs and work as a team for all wars. I can sit here and sell it but if you are keen then come and have a look if not GL in finding a clan. We will need to test you ofc if you are keen please let us know your clan tag.

AUSSIE WAR CLAN 🏳 | AWW #PC0VV2J0 | 📢TH10 to TH12 | Level 18 Adult FP War Clan |🎖Maxed CG |🏆SCCWL C3 + M1 + C1 | Offers League Wars

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=var(--posttitletextcolor)][/COLOR]
    Hello Brienne. Thank you kindly for your time and invite, but as of right now I致e found a clan. Should that fall through, I most certainly will stop by!

Hey Tobias. I think you would be a great addition to New Brits. We're an adult only clan with a mature and relaxed nature but also an organised level 16 international war clan. We are UK-based so we work around GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) but have many international members from the US, Europe, and Asia so there will always be someone online to donate. We use the chat app Band which we do require members to join as we use it for war purposes.

We war 3 times per week. Everyone may opt in or out as you wish but we ask that you go Red if upgrading heroes or if you'll be too busy to get in both attacks. We have completed the top tier in every Games. Lastly, we are currently in Masters III for CWL and win most of our wars in that league (went 6 of 7 last CWL).

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. If you're interested, mention that Stark sent you from the forum when you request. Clan Tag - #8JY22YJL

Clan: New Brits ~ Lvl 16 ~ UK/International ~ Adults Only
    Check out our Clan Recruitment Thread Here
    Questions about New Brits? Ask on Discord Here
    Questions not New Brits related? PM me or Message me on Discord Here
    TH 12 Lvl 184 Heroes: 65/60/31 #2VURP90QR
    TH9 Lvl 103 Heroes: 20/18 #YGRQLQYUY

Hey!!!
    Check us out Below!!! We have a 140/25/0 war record!
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...er-be-found%21

Hi, I am THE FELL RUNNER from elite invaders2 and we are currently looking for th12 players like you to help us get back into masters 3. We would love to help you progress and learn how to get those 3* war attacks. We are mainly a UK/USA clan and we are always active and clean out the clan often to get rid of the inactive. I would love to see you soon!

clan tag #RYJJGUR

Sending you a pm

Hi tobias, I'm co leader in uknoobs #LV82G0GL
    We are a chilled uk clan that's very active
    We war to win but its not life and death stuff.
    Mention me on request and check us out. Hope to see you soon, robbie

Pro Member
    Hey Tobias,

Couple spots open with us. Non-pressure, 3 star th12 attackers aboard to learn from. 30 member cwl, Masters 1. US based, most EST. Donations/activity not an issue, plenty of people to carry the load.

Come hang for a few wars, see if we fit.

Clan name and tag in signature below.

Good luck clan hunting!

Mark
    Wizard's Duel, #PGLP0802, Mark/Pope Vader, Warsmith Alliance Clan,
    Discord https://discord.gg/DDpBuUY

Trainee
    I sent you a PM hope to hear back soon.
    Last edited by AretusJr; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:33 PM.