Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Defense / Signal Tower

New Defense / Signal Tower

GENERAL

• Defense that lets you choose the area of ​​effect, similar to a defensive spell.
    • The area of ​​effect causes slow movement and attack of ground and air troops, and silences heroes by blocking the use of their abilities.
    • The effect area can be moved anywhere in the villa, regardless of the building's location. (for example, if your building is at the top of the village, you can place its effect area at the bottom, or side, wherever you want)
    • After the defense is destroyed, the area of ​​effect will disappear.
    • The effect will be visible.

UPGRADES

1. HP: 1300 | SLOW: 22%
    2. HP: 1400 | SLOW: 25%
    3. HP: 1500 | SLOW: 28%
    4. HP: 1600 | SLOW: 31%
    • Radius Effect: 4
    • Occupies same space as tesla and disperser.

MORE INFORMATION

• Defense unlocked in TH13 or TH14.
    • Two defenses per village to build, and you can choose two effect areas for the defensive spell.
    • Does not accumulate slow by placing one area of ​​effect over another.
    • Can be destroyed by 2/3 lightning spells.
    Last edited by LeoMattosF; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:56 PM.

I found this defense very different .. A new mechanics, simple and fun!

What did you think of this defense?

Is it balanced for a TH12 +?

Leave your opinions please, soon I will be posting new ideas that I have been creating.

Nice idea
    Glad to see in game
    Don't see any overpoweredness to it. Thumbs up
    -Katana

I think blocking heroes abilities would be OP. Right now a lot of attacks rely on GW to keep troops alive when taking down an exploding TH12, for example. It’s tricky. But if that didn’t work, the whole attack can go down. People would probably auto-place it over the town hall. Or imagine saving the Queen’s ability and it doesn’t work, with no way to anticipate that/plan for it? Two certainly sounds like it would be OP. Three-starring 12s is hard enough already, imo. And with close time fails...now to be slowing troops somewhere? Eh... Idk.

*But I *do like that it is a different idea.... Perhaps it could be tweaked somehow in a way that would make it work? (Perhaps on regular troops not heroes?) Maybe with increased troop levels at TH13? A new defense as a “signature thing” for that TH, to go with a new troop/troop levels for offence? Or if they are already mapping out TH13, it could go into 14? And since it’s a spell, it could be added with a spell factory upgrade at that TH (like the TH12 tesla) and not add another thing to the TH, or a new building.

Worth looking at the idea, for sure! Thanks for sharing.

“They probably think we’re carefully planning attacks with our headphones and professional grade iPads. Then here we are talking about whatever this is.” —FEI

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    - You shouldn't be able to place the effect area anywhere you want. Otherwise it would be considered as a trap. The effect area should be around the tower only.

- 2 of them would be too much.

- As Snooks said, the Ability Blocking would be overpowered, or at least annoying.

- If all this (⬆️) can get combined with a bigger radius (6 tiles), it seems alright to me.

🏆Be_A_Legend🏆

This IMO would change the electro drag meta almost immediately and a rage spell in your army copy could counteract this

I just want to give a friendly reminder to read the stickies on the IFR sun-forum it makes it easier for us to review it. Also if you see your idea on the first page on that sub-forum please don’t post it add to the already existing conversation

thanks to terminus prime for my sig pic

So its the tornado trap with some extra steps?
    Every level higher than you will always look cool and all, but once you actually get there you would've worked for it and slowly climbed the ladder enough to feel like its not a big achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    I think blocking heroes abilities would be OP. Right now a lot of attacks rely on GW to keep troops alive when taking down an exploding TH12, for example. It’s tricky. But if that didn’t work, the whole attack can go down. People would probably auto-place it over the town hall. Or imagine saving the Queen’s ability and it doesn’t work, with no way to anticipate that/plan for it? Two certainly sounds like it would be OP. Three-starring 12s is hard enough already, imo. And with close time fails...now to be slowing troops somewhere? Eh... Idk.
    I think it would not be so OP, because if the tower defense is destroyed the effect would end .. If the towers are placed in strategic locations of the layout, just destroy it before to bring down its effect. It would come up with several new strategies with this. .

Thanks for the feedback! ^ - ^
    Last edited by LeoMattosF; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    - You shouldn't be able to place the effect area anywhere you want. Otherwise it would be considered as a trap. The effect area should be around the tower only.

- 2 of them would be too much.
    -It would not be a trap as they would not be fired on approach, the effect would be visible and last until the building was destroyed.

-The effect areas will be small, nothing exaggerated. Enough to weaken actions at strategic points.

Last edited by LeoMattosF; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobthegreat586 View Post
    This IMO would change the electro drag meta almost immediately and a rage spell in your army copy could counteract this
    Well thought out, speeding spells would "neutralize" in a way .. But silence would still be a big threat to be avoided.