Thread: NEXT button in multiplayer battle to make floating

NEXT button in multiplayer battle to make floating

It will be very helpful to make next button to be floating type. It will be helpful to put on screen wherever we like n easy to do next next. As am lil adducted to game hnadling 3-4 accounts sometime making hand poature difficult. And it will be easy for people who is left handed etc. Plz help and make it floating or give some option to arrange on different conlrners of screen as suitable..
    Thank you

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    I fail to see the real problem. You use your 2 hands to play clash, don't you? Yes, it's on the right corner of the screen, but I don't believe that your right hand isn't able to click a simple button.

Am I the only one who doesn't see the problem? Please tell me when I am wrong about this.

Until unless i dont find suitable base i use single hand to press next.n its difficult...try holding mobile in left hand n press next by only one hand.

Y not if its a floating ill keep pressing next until i like. As am th 12 titan player i dont want to keep bz my both hands sometimes just to find base...fr attack i cn understand using both hands
    Last edited by chaitankool; 3 Days Ago at 07:32 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by chaitankool View Post
    It will be very helpful to make next button to be floating type. It will be helpful to put on screen wherever we like n easy to do next next. As am lil adducted to game hnadling 3-4 accounts sometime making hand poature difficult. And it will be easy for people who is left handed etc. Plz help and make it floating or give some option to arrange on different conlrners of screen as suitable..
    Thank you
    I donít see a problem in doing this in clash . Certainly good for left hand people

For me however , I am used to next there and it will be very difficult for me to adapt . even if it happens ... I will hardly switch the button somewhere else on screen .
    I remember how difficult it was for me to adapt to new attack option where I was clicking on practice mode every time .