Thread: Hog Glider

Centennial Club

Hog Glider

Hog Gliders fly to Guard Post and attack it. But this building is not active defence. They must ignore this house. Logically?

It's a defense. Boxer giants target it too. Logically though, it would make more sense if the hut was treated like the clan castle on main.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    It's a defense. Boxer giants target it too. Logically though, it would make more sense if the hut was treated like the clan castle on main.
    I was thinking the same way.....but you ninja'd me

I agree with the OP......logically, they should ignore. SC should consider it.
    Last edited by Kiddo0305; 1 Week Ago at 03:49 PM. Reason: missed a word :p

Thanks to ClashWithStyle for this awesome signature.
    Want to learn to create your own signature, clan banner or other GFX stuff? Join our GFX Group.

Forum Elder
    They attack the hut, but not the troops. It really doesn't make sense.

Ignore it
    Most logically answer
    Then why attack it?

Forum Superstar
    The guard post is a great decoy target, it goes well between crushers. The guard post troops increase its attractive radius tremendously.

Super P.E.K.K.A overcharge explosion nerfs the crushers a bit, but I can see that Hog Gliders could be very susceptible.

I don't use or see Hog Gliders much. I think it is way more advantageous to max your existing high level favorite troops first. However, when you use a purple power potion, don't forget it applies to the builder base too, and you can play with temporarily maxed neglected troop types.

Quote Originally Posted by George1971 View Post
    The guard post is a great decoy target, it goes well between crushers. The guard post troops increase its attractive radius tremendously.

Super P.E.K.K.A overcharge explosion nerfs the crushers a bit, but I can see that Hog Gliders could be very susceptible.

I don't use or see Hog Gliders much. I think it is way more advantageous to max your existing high level favorite troops first. However, when you use a purple power potion, don't forget it applies to the builder base too, and you can play with temporarily maxed neglected troop types.
    The primary power of the glider is the stun ability. Completely wasted on the hut. At least that part should ignore the hut.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22