Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan got hacked, need help to regain

Yes, at first sight it seems that the hacker stole clan-leader's account and did everything he wanted, but after that our leader was able to regain his supercell account which was in leadership. He also has the related Gmail with him only. But sadly, he could not get the clan back. I'm really seeking help from coc to return us our clan as is.

So what happend now?

[QUOTE=ahmadcanadash;12332558]So what happend now?[/QUOTE

Nothing happened, we had to create a brand new clan to get all members connected, older Clan is still with hacker. He is the only person in that clan and status of clan showing as 'closed'

Please coc, return us our clan
    Last edited by Apurva01; 1 Week Ago at 04:11 AM. Reason: Correction

Quote Originally Posted by Apurva01 View Post
    Please coc, return us our clan
    how many times do you want to hear:
    - this is a player forum and not the ingame support
    - we are players like you
    - supercell moderators are just players as well
    - supercell staff are community manager without acces to gamefiles nor can they help you
    - you have to deal with theingame support

→YOUR LEADER IS THE ONLY ONE WHO MUST STAY IN CONTACT WITH THE INGAME SUPPORT TO GET BACK HIS VILLAGE and maybe the leadership←

Okay, sorry to bother you, I was anxious and unaware of that fact.
    Just one last thing, that we reported that hacker yesterday and now what I can see is, there is no one in that clan now, and it's closed. Do you think coc would have removed him from the clan?

And also if you can help us conveying our grievance to coc, that would be so great of you..

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Apurva01 View Post
    And also if you can help us conveying our grievance to coc, that would be so great of you..
    No-one on the forum can help you with this issue, other than by giving advice.

As has been pointed out, we do not have access to game files. You need to continue dealing with Supercell Support.

Thank you to everyone who has given advice.

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

[QUOTE=Apurva01;12332829 now what I can see is, there is no one in that clan now, and it's closed. Do you think coc would have removed him from the clan?[/QUOTE]

it is possible that sc has bnned him but also possible that he just left the clan.
    no matter what once the last clasher has left the clan will get deleted. clan is now lost forever.

I got message from in-game that they have removed that hacker from clan and also can not able to return us our clan. You are right @wotanwaton.
    But I'm hurt by this action taken by them, they could have return our clan to us, as we did not commit any mistake at all, instead we were just victimized. I agree they would have banned that hacker but why we all got punished without being at fault at all ☹️