Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan got hacked, need help to regain

Clan got hacked, need help to regain

Hi all,
    we cultivated our clan [Removed By Moderator] dilligently to level-15 from more than past 2years, and now it is hacked by someone today and all of us including our clan-leader have been kicked out of the clan.
    Nothing was done from our side, hacker snatched away our clan with so ease. I really feel pity on security standards here.
    I couldn't see any action taken from COC evenafter our clan leader reached out to help& support and reported that his account got hacked by someone and he has not done anything. Later they returned him his account but not CLAN.
    we had arround 40 clanmates and all are suffering and in shock today because our all hardwork became in vain.
    The hacker kicked off all from our clan [Removed By Moderator]and also closed the clan now So that noone can join there.

we really in need of genuine help here.
    Please help us.
    Last edited by Bakunin; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:32 PM. Reason: Removed Clan Details

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    The only one with an option would be the leader of the clan. Based on your description of the issue, that player should already have an open ticket with Support. He should contact Support again.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 673 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Hi please help us, we are trying to connect to help& support people but no reply yet

It is with hacker currently. I have reported him as well. Please ban him from coc.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; September 11th, 2019 at 04:58 PM.

Forum Champion
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by Apurva01 View Post
    Hi please help us, we are trying to connect to help& support people but no reply yet

It is with hacker currently. I have reported him as well. Please ban him from coc.
    The word ďhackedĒ gets thrown around here way too much. No one hacked your clan. That would mean that they hacked SC servers. Do you really think someone would go through the trouble and risk of hacking a major mobile gaming company just to steal your clan? I donít. As far as Iím aware, SC has never had their servers hacked. What likely happened is that your leader fell for scam and accidentally/ unknowingly gave away his account. The scammer then kicked everyone out of the clan. Your leader is lucky he got his account back.
    Unfortunately, there is no one here who help you. There is no player support service on these forums. The only way you can get help is through in game support. If they canít/ wonít help you then your clan is lost for good. Good luck.
    Last edited by Bigdome757; September 11th, 2019 at 05:13 PM.

We did not get any update from help& support to the clan-leader id as well, neither we know if there has been a ticket logged by them for addressing this issue.

We did not get any update from help& support to the clan-leader id as well, neither we know if there has been a ticket logged by them for addressing this issue.
    you will not get any informations about communications between support and other clashers.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    you will not get any informations about communications between support and other clashers.
    But individual clashers should be getting replies/updates from support people right?..that is also not happening

Forum Champion
    But individual clashers should be getting replies/updates from support people right?..that is also not happening
    It happens often that if support can’t help you they either send an automated response or do not respond at all and just close the ticket. If you have filed a support request, waited patiently for 1-7 days for a response, and still heard nothing from them, chances are there is nothing they can do.

asking support how the progress with your issue is will not make things faster → it slow down things.
    [size=1]you will not get any informations about conversations between support and other clashers.[/b]

I think some one stolen your Gmail information