Thread: max th9, low-mid th9, low-mid th8, a donation ID, needs a serious war clan

Centennial Club

max th9, low-mid th9, low-mid th8, a donation ID, needs a serious war clan

Hey am ghost rider, currently needing a serious war or farm clan.
    I've got a max th9(except heroes-k-18 q-27(28in a day))
    A mid th8(max war troops)
    Mid th9(can three star max th9)
    And a donation ID(can give max bowlers in a day)
    If you need me to be in clan send a invitation or friend request to
    #9ryjj9cqj(mid th9)
    #9uq00q2u8(max th9)
    Last edited by Manas301; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:05 AM.

Hello! We are Elite Nation a lv 5 War Clan currently rebuilding🔥 We are a part of teamRDYK and we might just be what you are looking for! We do cwl, regular wars, and clan games and offer a active discord server with plenty of members to chat with! If you are interested just join the discord with the link or send a in game request! Thanks and hope to speak with you soon!
    https://discord.gg/69gREn4

Pro Member
    Hi,

We have a couple of highly active, successful clans that complete in Masters and now focus on th11 & 12. We therefore re-started a level 14 clan for th10 and below. We're looking to replicate that energy in our God$ of War #PPRLVUL9 clan and need good recruits to show us their stuff and eventually join one of our two higher TH clans. You interested? We will war 3x/wk, complete in Gold II CWL and should max clan games < that's important to us. We're US based English speaking adults and have members mostly in North America with a few in Western Europe and elsewhere.

Our two higher TH clans are Seven Kingdoms #YRVP2P92 and Clan of Clashes #2PYQLPGR. Take a look at all three and if you are interested, request to join God$ of War #PPRLVUL9.

Hope to see you there, Thomas

PRISM - LEVEL 15 [#8YC8PP88]
    Main clan requirements:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH9 (50 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 14 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Second extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - TH8 (maxed with level 10 King)
    - TH9 (20 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (40 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (80 combined hero’s)

We run CWL in both clans meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it, no one gets left out! We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a KIK group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). It is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to both clans being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining.

For any interest in clans merging, please add me on KIK to discuss further.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    KIK: LeaAtPrism

Hey manas,

Me and my bro recently started our clan named Fyrecrackers.

Our goal is to grow a good war clan.

I think your accounts would really help us out.

I’m hoping to see you around.

Luckyluke
    Fyrecrackers
    #288VV0RG0

Trainee
    Hello! Manas301 I'm ICE, one of the Recruiting Leaders of RA2:Insanity (Clan #LYQCRL0P) apart of the OG Family. I have personally been playing Clash of Clan since 2013. We have a lot of seasoned mature competitive Adult players and We are currently looking to make our feeder clan a stand-alone clan to become just as strong as the Rising Asylum.

About Rising Asylum 2: Insanity

Level 14 War Clan
    CWL League: Master League II
    306 Wins
    161 Losses
    29 Members
    We War Non-Stop

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:
    1) We War NON-Stop. You can OPT out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) OPT out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    9) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are based that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.
    10) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.
    11) Lastly, do not beg for troops or promotions! We fill requests quickly and promotions are earned. I'm not making anyone co-leader because they donated a lot of troops last week. If you expect that then this probably is not the right clan for you.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or even call me. I will DM you my cell we are adults and business professional that love to compete.

When you request to join please say, "ICE invited me" in your reply so we know you aren't a spy.

Join our Discord Channel Rising Asylum
    https://discord.gg/kpkFpVS

I hope to see you soon.

Come check us out! We are a friendly war clan. For more info see thread here:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ruiting-Now%21
    Thanks
    -Katana
    Last edited by KatanaMaster12; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:02 PM.

Credit for sig: ShadowVIIKing
    Credit for avatar: DragonX101
    Need a clan? Join Here
    My stats
    Interested in GFX? Go here

My name is G Money in the game and I just took over my old dormant clan. I’m looking for active war players without a rushed base, engineered ok. We are a level 11 clan named Pulp Fiction (#2880YY2V) Looking for th9 and up please. We have siege machines and maxed troops for donations, please look us up and join!! We are an adult clan and war back to back! We max out in clan games and is active in CWL. We are a Michigan based war clan and start wars around 11pm eastern time.

Centennial Club
    I urgently need clan for my main three ID's not the dono for the cwl so pls interested people reply here or invite ingame