Thread: TH9 Strats For War 3 stars

TH9 Strats For War 3 stars

Firstly, is there any way a th9 can 3 star a maxed th10? if yes, what strat and maybe a video guide to perfect that strat.
    Secondly whats the *SAFEST* th9 war attack strat for 3 stars

Centennial Club
    Hi and welcome to the forums.

I am not aware of any such method. In a well-balanced game, it would be kind of weird if that was easily possible.

However, if the base layout of the defender allows it, a well skilled attacker might becable to do that. But that normally means individual planning of the attack. Nothing I would expect to learn from a simple video.

Centennial Club
    In our clan, most th9 clanmates use variations of the witch slap technique in war. You can find good explanation videos on youtube.

Forum Legend
    If you master - LaLoon, Witch Slap and either HPHB or HGHB you should be able to take down almost any TH9 base assuming you have maxed out the army composition for TH9 and have heroes that are at least 15/15.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by HusaynAguero16 View Post
    Firstly, is there any way a th9 can 3 star a maxed th10? if yes, what strat and maybe a video guide to perfect that strat.
    Secondly whats the *SAFEST* th9 war attack strat for 3 stars
    Against a maxed TH10, with 2 infernos? Not much, unless the base design is exceptionally weak.

Safest TH9 strategy? Probably not a laloon variant, that can be a 3* or 1* kind of attack, and not a queen walk type of attack. I’d say something based around witches or hogs is the safest type of attack. Additionally I would say dragloon is a pretty safe 2* (though very very very unlikely to be a 3*), and can be vs. a TH10 too, especially vs. multi infernos.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH11 - LOJY8UUP9