Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Q for Max TH12s

Q for Max TH12s

So today I maxed TH12, have maxed every level from day 1 so well happy. My Q is what now? I have other accounts to keep me going but dunno what to do with my TH12, Iím in Legends League so I gotta keep doing my attacks but just wondering what you fellow maxers are doing?
    Max TH9 on 02/12/16
    Got To Legends League 19/08/17.....Max TH10 on 15/12/17
    Max TH11 on 30/12/18.....Max TH12 on 10/09/19

Credit to evertonjeff for my superb Sig

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBuc View Post
    So today I maxed TH12, have maxed every level from day 1 so well happy. My Q is what now? I have other accounts to keep me going but dunno what to do with my TH12, I’m in Legends League so I gotta keep doing my attacks but just wondering what you fellow maxers are doing?
    playing with different armies in legends but sort of getting bored to be honest.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Forum Legend
    So today I maxed TH12, have maxed every level from day 1 so well happy. My Q is what now? I have other accounts to keep me going but dunno what to do with my TH12, I’m in Legends League so I gotta keep doing my attacks but just wondering what you fellow maxers are doing?
    8 attacks in Legend + 1 war attack (on average) a day + 3 wins on Builder Base ..

I do seem to be playing just as much now, as I've always done.

I'm not pouring resources into anything, but that's ok.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-16.18.17.18.16.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Wait for the update.

Practice your attacking.

Play on your mini.

Builder Base.

Work on your profile accomplishments.

It's limited once you max but help is on the way.

Millennial Club
    Join a competitive war clan and learn different strategies that can assist you when you're attacking.

See how high you can push.

Forum>Supercell Main>Forum Talk>Signature Shops>[GFX Shop] TerMinus Prime [TP]
    maxed my home village , recently reached legend league , so doing my 3 attacks in BB and 8 attacks in Main village
    Participating in cwl / wars .
    apart from that playing on my minis

Recruitment || Forum Achievements
    Want Signature/avatar/clan banner or poster? *Click here*

I log in to do my war attacks and uhhh that's about it haha

It's been like that for me for like 2 years now as I've spent the majority of the time maxed. It's not too bad since our clan communicates outside of Clash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I would love to see space unicorns and cosmic cats
    Click Here for Unicorns

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    My Q is what now?
    Try learning and mastering different strategy in FCs,wars and legends.
    Try pushing as high as you can in legends league.
    Learn about base building and design your own bases.Defense is also a part of the game.
    Enjoy wars.
    Play on your minis.
    Cook frequently requested troops in your army queue and help your clanmates with donations.
    Visit war clans with max Th12s and try out some wars with them and learn a few things from them.
    Last edited by Rak2180; 5 Days Ago at 07:09 PM.

I have dropped to Bronze to get my Unbreakable Achievement. It is hard staying so low but I have almost 500 defenses in the last few days.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quit before it sucks all the life out of you. I was really looking forward to Blue Skies but I would go back to clouds in a heartbeat rather than be stuck in this Legend League Treadmill Hell. Supercell has sucked all the fun, spontaneity and choice out of the game. My clan chat used to be full of banter and laughter and conversation and now it’s dead because people aren’t sitting in clouds chatting, they pop on, attack and go again while they wait for heroes to regenerate, and rinse and repeat. You can’t decide to have a quiet “just a couple of attacks” day or a “going to have a mad boost attacking day” any more. I have been a daily player since the game came out and have enjoyed every update along the way but this last legend league update has killed it. Sad but true.
    Clan Leader of Metamorphosis
    Level 242, TH12, Legend
    Started playing 2nd November 2012