Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Q for Max TH12s

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Quote Originally Posted by WishmasterJoolz View Post
    Quit before it sucks all the life out of you. I was really looking forward to Blue Skies but I would go back to clouds in a heartbeat rather than be stuck in this Legend League Treadmill Hell. Supercell has sucked all the fun, spontaneity and choice out of the game. My clan chat used to be full of banter and laughter and conversation and now it’s dead because people aren’t sitting in clouds chatting, they pop on, attack and go again while they wait for heroes to regenerate, and rinse and repeat. You can’t decide to have a quiet “just a couple of attacks” day or a “going to have a mad boost attacking day” any more. I have been a daily player since the game came out and have enjoyed every update along the way but this last legend league update has killed it. Sad but true.
    Want good old clouds again?
    Just drop to Titan and get back to good old days.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WishmasterJoolz View Post
    Quit before it sucks all the life out of you. I was really looking forward to Blue Skies but I would go back to clouds in a heartbeat rather than be stuck in this Legend League Treadmill Hell. Supercell has sucked all the fun, spontaneity and choice out of the game. My clan chat used to be full of banter and laughter and conversation and now it’s dead because people aren’t sitting in clouds chatting, they pop on, attack and go again while they wait for heroes to regenerate, and rinse and repeat. You can’t decide to have a quiet “just a couple of attacks” day or a “going to have a mad boost attacking day” any more. I have been a daily player since the game came out and have enjoyed every update along the way but this last legend league update has killed it. Sad but true.
    That's more of an issue with your clan mates than with clouds. Still plenty of activity in my clan that entire pages of chats will disappear even within an hour and quite a few are in legends too. It was never meant to be a chatroom. That's what discord and kik is for. If people aren't contributing than the chat will remain dead. There are plenty of strategies and people that want to practice and move up.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Filbert View Post
    I have dropped to Bronze to get my Unbreakable Achievement. It is hard staying so low but I have almost 500 defenses in the last few days.
    Same here, on 4200 as of today.

Am never going to get the spell donation one though, impossible in a small clan.

Totally maxed, CWL burnt me out

Been dropping slowly from 5300s since I am not doing all my attacks (4/8 yesterday) goal is to remain above 4900 to stay in Legend, perhaps a late season push....

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Centennial Club
    Haven't attacked on my main in almost 3 weeks outside of war. Course I have 2 other 12s and one more on the way to keep me busy.

Doing my 3 builder base attacks per day on both of my accounts. Not doing anything in the home village.
    First: TH12 - trophy record 5711
    Second: TH12 - trophy record 5561

Found it was a good time to take a much needed long break from the game. I have floated the word “quit” before, but I would be fooling myself if I said I would never return (I am here posting after all).

Yes there are new strategies to continue mastering, new meta with balance changes, and Legends league to try, but it has also been nice not to worry about war attacks, clan game points, finishing season challenges, or cwl.

-Farming walls in 2nd Th12 account
    -After that will try and fix a rushed th12 account, if th13 wasn't released when 2nd account walls max
    Last edited by helldestroyer; September 15th, 2019 at 05:44 AM.
    Th 12 AccountsThe Bhairava>65/65/40||Akhand Bharat>65/65/40||Surgical Strike>22/33>34/40

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBuc View Post
    So today I maxed TH12, have maxed every level from day 1 so well happy. My Q is what now? I have other accounts to keep me going but dunno what to do with my TH12, I’m in Legends League so I gotta keep doing my attacks but just wondering what you fellow maxers are doing?
    I'm not attacking in Muti player. I'm only playing Wars at the moment. Oh and working on BB so very slowly.

Watch more TV and spend quality time with the family