Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Q for Max TH12s

Centennial Club
    75 walls from max on main and about 2 weeks into TH12 on my second. My clan thinks I quit cause I'm not on much in Legend. Likely will drop out of Legend, just bored with it I guess. Log on. Ck troops. Attack the only base your offered. Hit build previous army. Build siege. Request CC troops. Log off. Repeat in 45 minutes! I see few bases that are not just copied over and over. As I have said before I am not a good attacker, I really think I can stay in Legend with 16-20 stars per attack. But just bored.

Been playing since oct 2012. Have been maxed out before every update for the last 3 years or so. And yet I'm still here. There is loads to do. The game has evolved massively i the last couple of years.

(Almost) daily tasks:
    8 attacks in Legends
    Donate (a lot)
    Complete every Event/Clan Games
    Do at least my three daily loot attacks in builder base
    Complete tasks for silver/gold pass
    Chat
    Farm on alt (not every day i have the time)
    Ofc CW and CWL when possible
    Get free item from trader(for gems)
    Clear obstacles

I never boost. All that keeps me occupied.
    TH12 - lvl206 - 298k FIN - Oct2012 - 12 Okt + 3 mos
    Gold Grab - 2bn
    Elixir Escapade - 2bn
    Heroic Heist - 23.97m +3,52
    BH8 - PB 4329

Quote Originally Posted by WishmasterJoolz View Post
    Quit before it sucks all the life out of you. I was really looking forward to Blue Skies but I would go back to clouds in a heartbeat rather than be stuck in this Legend League Treadmill Hell. Supercell has sucked all the fun, spontaneity and choice out of the game. My clan chat used to be full of banter and laughter and conversation and now it’s dead because people aren’t sitting in clouds chatting, they pop on, attack and go again while they wait for heroes to regenerate, and rinse and repeat. You can’t decide to have a quiet “just a couple of attacks” day or a “going to have a mad boost attacking day” any more. I have been a daily player since the game came out and have enjoyed every update along the way but this last legend league update has killed it. Sad but true.
    Apparently some people really desire the good old days of clouding. Especially for them I would like to suggest an option in the settings "Clouds on".
    This would result in 3 options:
    • Light clouds: random 10-20 minutes of searching.
    • Medium clouds: random 20-40 minutes of searching. Of course after 30 minutes you need to press Retry.
    • Heavy clouds: random 45-75 minutes of searching. Of course after each 30 minutes you need to press Retry.

The number of attacks is still 8, but at least they have the feeling they are doing something to be able to attack.

Centennial Club
    I really like being maxed out. No issues of where to place non-maxed defenses or lower walls. No worries about what to upgrade next or what army to avoid until you max it. I enjoy the 8 legends attacks. But what keeps our clan interesting are friendly challenges to be ready for the next war and get better in legends. Maybe OP is in a clan with only a handful of 12s? Find yourself a clan with about 50 maxed 12s who like to war and I bet you find it fun again.

New Bloke/Chick
    Bully weak people:

Go to global chat and challenge every person in the chat

How about joining some fun Forum Events?
    Forum Elite will be up next, sign up thread is stickied!!

Have Fun
    TS

almost max TH12, lvl 219 63/65/ 40
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet .
    Journey to full Lavas Video.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBuc View Post
    So today I maxed TH12, have maxed every level from day 1 so well happy. My Q is what now? I have other accounts to keep me going but dunno what to do with my TH12, I’m in Legends League so I gotta keep doing my attacks but just wondering what you fellow maxers are doing?
    Doing new bases for cwl and some fc's

Im close to a being a maxed th12. im planning on trying to get to 0 Trophies, and making my way to legend league with only 1 Army. There will be another TH comming up. So just wait for that. Im not planning on lvling a 2nd account nore playing the builderbase.

I haven't attacked in multiplayer a single time this month, I dropped out in of legend and is close to titan 2 now. I am working on Builder Base but it is as random as it has been all the time, the same army makes anything from 39% to three stars on similar bases.
    I have a mini that is 7 hero levels and 13 defense levels from being maxed (and 400+ wall levels). Soon it will be as Borring.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBuc View Post
    So today I maxed TH12, have maxed every level from day 1 so well happy. My Q is what now? I have other accounts to keep me going but dunno what to do with my TH12, I’m in Legends League so I gotta keep doing my attacks but just wondering what you fellow maxers are doing?
    I war and donate with my max TH12 :P
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked