Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Q for Max TH12s

Quote Originally Posted by WishmasterJoolz View Post
    Quit before it sucks all the life out of you. I was really looking forward to Blue Skies but I would go back to clouds in a heartbeat rather than be stuck in this Legend League Treadmill Hell. Supercell has sucked all the fun, spontaneity and choice out of the game. My clan chat used to be full of banter and laughter and conversation and now it’s dead because people aren’t sitting in clouds chatting, they pop on, attack and go again while they wait for heroes to regenerate, and rinse and repeat. You can’t decide to have a quiet “just a couple of attacks” day or a “going to have a mad boost attacking day” any more. I have been a daily player since the game came out and have enjoyed every update along the way but this last legend league update has killed it. Sad but true.
    Seems like you miss the banter most. Why don’t you just create a clan discord channel and chat away without being “in” the game. I for one and am enjoying the legend league.

Centennial Club
    Quit before it sucks all the life out of you. I was really looking forward to Blue Skies but I would go back to clouds in a heartbeat rather than be stuck in this Legend League Treadmill Hell. Supercell has sucked all the fun, spontaneity and choice out of the game. My clan chat used to be full of banter and laughter and conversation and now it’s dead because people aren’t sitting in clouds chatting, they pop on, attack and go again while they wait for heroes to regenerate, and rinse and repeat. You can’t decide to have a quiet “just a couple of attacks” day or a “going to have a mad boost attacking day” any more. I have been a daily player since the game came out and have enjoyed every update along the way but this last legend league update has killed it. Sad but true.
    So you preferred the game when you couldn’t play the game and could just chat? Think your in a very very very small minority that want clouds back...

As said above, get a clan discord and use that for the chatting throughout the day. Can even get notifications so don’t have to sit on it and wait for people to talk

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorUltron View Post
    So you preferred the game when you couldn’t play the game and could just chat? Think your in a very very very small minority that want clouds back...

As said above, get a clan discord and use that for the chatting throughout the day. Can even get notifications so don’t have to sit on it and wait for people to talk
    Yeah, I don't quite understand how anyone could want the return of clouds either. I recently missed a few days because of health problems and found myself demoted to Titan. Spent an entire day getting back to Legend.

Clouds up to 30 minutes and pitiful cup offers after waiting. How on Earth did we actually tolerate that garbage?!

New LL is fantastic even if I'm not so great and tend to miss around 20 attacks a season. Again, personal and family health issues)

The last few days I've started using up a few attacks toying with old school stuff for laughs. I'll bet the player who suffered an 85% 2 from my GoWipe didn't see that coming. Lol. My GoWiWi attack yesterday got quite a few laughs in the clan when I posted a replay.

Since I'm certain I'll never make the top echelon ( although top 200 in my country would be amazing) I'm just trying to have fun and share successful strats and bases with my clanmates.

What max th12 can do:
    - War & CWL
    - Leagues (CWL, NDL, MLCW, ...)
    - ESL tournaments
    - Friendly challenges & chat
    - Have fun

This sounds a lot like the posts after th sniping was removed. People weren't on chatting because they wanted to be in clash of chat, they were on because the game forced them to be. No reason they couldn't hang out and chat. If they wanted to.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I think a PvP system for multiplayer with a trophy ladder wouldve been awesome. You move up based on attacking skill, attack anytime u want. Few minutes to scout the enemy base, quick army selection based on your scout. That wouldve been awesome for the maxed player. They couldve done this for every town hall level. Oh well. Maybe next life.

Screw around, do goblin bases, practice noob attacks in practice mode. Like me for example, I 3-starred the sui lalo attack without the tutorial, and I felt super accomplished since I suck at lalo. See how many different ways there are to 3-star them.

I don’t like being maxed either.

All achievements but CWL stars done here, 6k PB in both MV and BB. My BB is very close to max defences and they’re nerfing my fav troop (hog glider)

I’d say do enough attacks to stay in legends, and keep helping your clan with wars, cwl, clan games, donations and so on.
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

Centennial Club
    I play on my minis and use my max th12s for cwl only

There they go again!
    Last edited by MrSJS; 5 Days Ago at 04:49 AM.