Thread: 12 boats for 10 diamonds ?

12 boats for 10 diamonds ?

seems a bit much my opinion, i would say for a new decoration yes thats fine, but for diamonds i suspect more like 10 boats.

am i right ?
    Leader of HOOD#: PCYQYY80
    ID#:
    2Y9OUPGOU
    LVL: 115
    KIK: Timpie1980

Are you looking at the # of boats for the final threshold? I’m seeing the global reward threshold a 5 boats.

I have noticed that we have not had 1 boat task for the derby. Like, what’s up with that?? Would be nice to combine the event and derby task at the same time.

***Edited because can now see what the global reward threshold is.
    Last edited by Momscar; 6 Days Ago at 11:24 PM.
    Level 158
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Zero boat tasks on our Derby board also. Usually we’re trashing them because we have so many popping up.

Farm Level 125 | Town 40 | Achievements 143/144

had i few here, but trashed them, went for fast task like mining... was done with the 10 tasks derby after 3 hours, most of them were 320 tasks.
    Leader of HOOD#: PCYQYY80
    ID#:
    2Y9OUPGOU
    LVL: 115
    KIK: Timpie1980

I have had boat tasks at 320.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim1980 View Post
    seems a bit much my opinion, i would say for a new decoration yes thats fine, but for diamonds i suspect more like 10 boats.
    am i right ?

No! The boat event has thresholds at 1, 3, 5, up.... 5 boats being the 10x diamond bag provided the participation goal is achieved.
    Really disappointing they went back down to only 10 diamonds after it was stepped up to 20x in recent past. Actually would also like to see some diamonds as threshold rewards rather then worthless items. I keep having to cast off boats. Not going to mess with boats that have those ridiculously massive orders of cream sugar or bread.

A bit off subject, is boats task appearances in the derby, we getting them regularly. Actually I am having to trash them. They are too slow of tasks in this weeks derby and really have nothing to do with the global event. I finished derby 10/320 in about first 5 hours.
    Last edited by dtx725; 5 Days Ago at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    I keep having to cast off boats. Not going to mess with boats that have those ridiculously massive orders of cream sugar or bread.
    I prefer a 1000 times the massive bread demand on regard of the massive jam demand ... or duck things ... ikkkkkk
    Farm level 134