Thread: Can't buy

Can't buy

Hi I have the following problem, I can't buy jewels ingame. Whenever I try it comes only transaction runs without i have bought something. Can you help me pls

Quote Originally Posted by Black4Viper View Post
    Hi I have the following problem, I can't buy jewels ingame. Whenever I try it comes only transaction runs without i have bought something. Can you help me pls
    Start with whom you are attemting to perform the transaction with (Google Play, Apple, etc.). Supercell does not transact directly with the customer, but rather through those provider services. So check your account at the providers end (is your credit card information up to date, for example).

If that appears good, then contact Supercell via the in-game support mechanism.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Start with whom you are attemting to perform the transaction with (Google Play, Apple, etc.). Supercell does not transact directly with the customer, but rather through those provider services. So check your account at the providers end (is your credit card information up to date, for example).

If that appears good, then contact Supercell via the in-game support mechanism.
    I pay ingame with Googleplay. But as I said I didn't buy anything and yet there is transaction running. The ingame support is automated and there I got no help so I contact you here

Suspect you may have a pending transaction, something Google added (https://betanews.com/2019/05/09/goog...cash-payments/). It believes that you made a transaction, you had no currently valid means on record for payment, so now it is awaiting your payment. If you check the Google Wallet or Google Pay account associated with your Google Play account, it should list all pending transactions.

For steps to take, see https://support.google.com/googlepla...DAndroid&hl=en

Okay thank you, I'll have a look. Who do I contact when I find something? The last purchase may be a few years ago. Since I have only now started to play again

Quote Originally Posted by Black4Viper View Post
    Okay thank you, I'll have a look. Who do I contact when I find something? The last purchase may be a few years ago. Since I have only now started to play again
    Best to contact the place of purchase first, that is Google. If they determine it is a Supercell problem, they will instruct you to then contact them (via in-game help).