Thread: The perfect base for legends

The perfect base for legends

Iíve been maxed for a while, I normally hang around in Titan 1, just recently I thought Iíll give a stab at legends just realising itís a different kind of monster. It doesnít matter how well you do if you donít have a good base the loses can strip away all your gains for the day, I have a few bases Iím quite confident with and my clan members can hardly 3* it, also gets a few 1* during regular war but once I take it to legends it get 3*d like nothing. Nothing more demoralising than watching your base get 3*d 3-4 times a day completely wiping out your gains. Gets to the point I donít know what base to take to legends, one thing for certain is to avoid those mainstream bases you find on YouTube theyíre useless.

You do 8 attacks a day, use the ones you have issues with as a start and adjust it as needed.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Visit the YouTube channels of Warman Clash of Clans or Raze Gaming (among others). They provide plenty of bases with links.
    CoC: Co-Leader in war clan Greece #JJ2C28G. Always recruiting Greek-speaking warriors!
    CR: Elder in Greece elite #28P09JY
    BB: Member in Greece #GVQRY2