Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't know about y'all but I am loving season challenges

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DJluv2013 View Post
    No i meant how is your base progression going since season challenges has been in place.

Like I'm th11, just upgraded end of May and if i keep on track I'll be a fully maxed TH11 by the end of this year.
    So you're really asking how is your base progression going since the silver and gold passes were introduced? If you are a FTP player, then I'm sure it has helped, but not nearly as much as those who have purchased the gold pass every month. I've been purchasing the gold pass on my second account, and he will have gone from a max TH11 to max TH12 in five months, with about 230 walls and a few lab upgrades remaining. The combination of the gold pass, hammers and the 6th builder has really made the process move quickly.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Himewad View Post
    So you're really asking how is your base progression going since the silver and gold passes were introduced? If you are a FTP player, then I'm sure it has helped, but not nearly as much as those who have purchased the gold pass every month. I've been purchasing the gold pass on my second account, and he will have gone from a max TH11 to max TH12 in five months, with about 230 walls and a few lab upgrades remaining. The combination of the gold pass, hammers and the 6th builder has really made the process move quickly.
    Wasn't asking you guys how my base progression was going, i was sharing where mines is since season challenges have been in the game and asking how you all was doing as well you know.

Season challenges have been great for maxing your base and pushing definitely worth 5$

Seasons challenge have been awesome for me . And so has clan games . Ever since season challenges came out

1. All 5/5 (now 6/6) builders and lab have been constantly busy .

2. I learned planning after 1st season . Now I plan my upgrades in such a way that by the time the builder /lab is free I have ample resources to start next upgrade .

3. Books / ruins and boost have helped my queen from 51 to 65 ... king 53 to 60 and warden 25 to 26 . Yeah I am not focusing on warden much.

4. My th 12 is about to be maxed with only arch towers , cannons and mortars remaining . 20% builder boost is a huge help .(leaving walls aside )

5. I just finished 40-50days of research in 10 mins in my lab
    - looted 240000 de
    -started poison for 120000(lev 5)
    -used book of spell (from prev season )
    -started hound to lev 4 for 120000
    - used book of fighting (from prev season )
    - used dark ruin got 240000 again (prev season)
    - started golem to lev 8 (160000 de )
    - used book of fighting (this season )
    - used treasury loot from cwl (16k de )
    - used hammer of fighting to max golem to lev 9
    - started witch upgrade to lev 3 for 96k

To sum up . Thanks to events , cwl , gold pass , clan games ... I have got my interest back in the game which I lost sometime back .

Quote Originally Posted by Anvesh0611 View Post
    Seasons challenge have been awesome for me . And so has clan games . Ever since season challenges came out

1. All 5/5 (now 6/6) builders and lab have been constantly busy .

2. I learned planning after 1st season . Now I plan my upgrades in such a way that by the time the builder /lab is free I have ample resources to start next upgrade .

3. Books / ruins and boost have helped my queen from 51 to 65 ... king 53 to 60 and warden 25 to 26 . Yeah I am not focusing on warden much.

4. My th 12 is about to be maxed with only arch towers , cannons and mortars remaining . 20% builder boost is a huge help .(leaving walls aside )

5. I just finished 40-50days of research in 10 mins in my lab
    - looted 240000 de
    -started poison for 120000(lev 5)
    -used book of spell (from prev season )
    -started hound to lev 4 for 120000
    - used book of fighting (from prev season )
    - used dark ruin got 240000 again (prev season)
    - started golem to lev 8 (160000 de )
    - used book of fighting (this season )
    - used treasury loot from cwl (16k de )
    - used hammer of fighting to max golem to lev 9
    - started witch upgrade to lev 3 for 96k

To sum up . Thanks to events , cwl , gold pass , clan games ... I have got my interest back in the game which I lost sometime back .
    For sure
    -Katana

Credit for sig: DragonX101
    Credit for avatar: DragonX101
    Need a clan? Join Here
    My stats
    Interested in GFX? Go here