Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Opted out? Opted in? Show it on the main village view.

Trainee
    I like this idea, a lot. We constantly have clan members not looking at their status so it being on the main screen is a great idea.

I also agree (yet again) that co/leaders being able to change people to red is desperately needed.
    TH12 - 65/65/40
    Sir Hearty
    Southern Amber

Having co's change members opted in/out status is not necessary. It's just 2 taps away. Tap xp(go to profile), tap opted in/out. That easy. If all the micro managemente has to be done by the co's, do you even have a clan?

I would support the idea to turn the status to Opted Out of someone that has been offline for a full day or two days automatically.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by DoritosSk View Post
    Having co's change members opted in/out status is not necessary. It's just 2 taps away. Tap xp(go to profile), tap opted in/out. That easy. If all the micro managemente has to be done by the co's, do you even have a clan?
    Yes, the easiest way to access war opt in/out is via the top left blue star button.
    It would be similarly good if that star had the red/green indicator of your current status. A war status indication on the main village screen is the main desire.

I think having the indicator in the war button is logical, but so is having the indicator on the button that leads to the ability to change the status.

I run a clan that explicitly caters for kids. We are not hardcore competitive, but I like members opt in/out status to be updated, and sometimes they forget because they don’t see it. Indeed, as I mentioned, sometimes I forget on an alt. Account. I don’t think this is micromanagement.
    Last edited by George1971; 1 Week Ago at 11:28 PM. Reason: Left

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14

I would support the idea to turn the status to Opted Out of someone that has been offline for a full day or two days automatically.
    I would seriously and adamantly oppose that idea. 2-3 weeks, maybe, though even that much is debatable, but anything less, just NO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Forum Superstar

Definitely no. Many of my members only log in for the weekend war.

Maybe two weeks? Probably not though, not even six months, because we have this privacy expectation in CoC that no one knows when you are logging in.

Auto-opt-out for doing no attacks in a war would be very good.