Thread: Our clan leader lost his account, created a new one and a new clan...

Fresh Spawn

Our clan leader lost his account, created a new one and a new clan...

Hi everyone,

First of all, sorry for my english, It is not my first language. Hope you will be able to understand me.

Well, the thing is, the leader of my clan had lost his account a long time ago, he cames in (in my clan) with his new account, told everyone to leave this clan and go to the new one he had created...

He left his lost leader account in our clan and he is not intended to recover it... And some of the members of my clan just don't want to go to his new clan (because he has 6 accounts and usually use none since a long long time and we, as coliders, had to rule the clan by our own all this time).

My question is: Is there any chance that we recover the clan control?

(I have screenshots for proving everything I said)

Thanks for your time!

I read you.

If Leader is inactive for, I think, 90 days (I forgot exact number). Than game will give leader rank to the oldest co-leader, that was active for, again I think, 90 days.

Fresh Spawn

Awesome

Awesome news! Thank you very much!

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyCinema View Post
    If Leader is inactive for, I think, 90 days (I forgot exact number). Than game will give leader rank to the oldest co-leader, that was active for, again I think, 90 days.
    That is correct and to expand on that quote. Leadership will (after 90 days) next go to the longest serving co-leader (if none then elder) then it will go down the line until it reaches elder. Then your previous leader can reclaim their original position if the current leader allows it.