Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 151lookong for active derby hood

Level 151 looking for active derby hood

Hi,

iím A level 151 active farmer looking for an active derby hood.

i am currently in a very nice hood, the only one Iíve ever been in. But everyone is quite advanced and slowing down in their play. Itís an international hood so there always used to be someone on but not so much any more. Iím in the UK. I love the derby and regularly play, we have a 310 + rule 2800 points and used to get a lot of cups. With only about 3 members playing we donít do so well anymore. One week we even fell off top league! We are all elders so can trash as needed at any time.

I would just like a little more engaged hood; I understand we all have busy lives and occasionally I need to opt out when on holiday or work too much etc but I really love the derby, it completes my farming (although I donít want to be compelled to take 10th task, though often do).

i like helping when I can and donating when I can. If m on Iíll always say hi and ask if you need anything. I would miss this hood, truly, they are a nice bunch of self-sufficient farmers who trade etc but I think they mostly have moved on. I havenít, I love hay day 😄

i realise its itís Monday night so Iíll be in the next derby from tomorrow morning but look forward to hearing. My farm name is ali tuppenceworth (short for Alison) my tag isRLG99CYQ

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by tuppenceworth20; September 9th, 2019 at 09:13 PM.

Apologies for typo in the subject ��

Come join our family FOREVER SUNSHINE. We love to play the derby, but most importantly we work well with each other. Teamwork is one of oir greatest attributes. Have one opening, come check us out. Say Sunshine sent me

We are a balanced , friendly, semi-competitive neighborhood. We compete to win for a couple of weeks. Afterwards we play in derby to earn just enough points to get the derby awards (minus those awarded to the top 3 neighborhoods). Called “horseshoe weeks” this more laid-back approach allows us a bit of a break since our goal generally requires fewer tasks. In all cases we only complete tasks at 300+ points (elders trash tasks under 300). Weeks when you feel like you cannot complete your quota of tasks we allow and encourage you to opt-out of the derby.

You are welcome to join us.
    ��THE DAIRY��
    Do you love the derby and love to win?
    Are you level 100+ and over 18yrs old?
    Well come and see us in the dairy we are friendly and helpful.
    To join us you have to speak fluent English and be able to do 9 x 320/400.
    You will be made elder on joining us.
    We have a facebook group chat so ask when joining so we can add you.
    We have one rule that is to complete all 9 tasks,fail to complete all 9 tasks you will be demoted to member for one week.
    We are here to play fair,make friends and help one another.
    �� HOOD TAG #PU2LLRCG ��
    See you soon.
    🌼Mrs B🐝

Thanks all so much. I’m committed to derby this week so will join somewhere new next Monday, after saying my goodbyes. See you soon!

������BC BARNYARD������ - Come chill out on the farm with us

BC BARNYARD
    green heart/purple lady
    TAG P98QG90L

HayDay should be a stress reliever, not an addition to your stress. We love to derby and we ask that if you participate in derby, you please take 300 + tasks and complete all available tasks (extra task for diamonds not required). Please opt out on weeks you are busy or want to take a break.

This is an ENGLISH SPEAKING neighborhood and English speaking members from around the world are welcome to join.

So, if you:
    - like to help others
    - speak English
    - keep a steady stream of townies on your platform
    - are against derby bullying

This hood was made for you!

No strict rules other than derby requirements, just be respectful, communicate, and help.

COME JOIN US and form part of our friendly family.

*** here are a few additional facts about joining our family you may be wondering about:

- Drama free team, looking for adults only.

- Open to any time zone.

- We will aim to get all available horse shoes and remain in champions league, while enjoying the game at the same time...without the stress.

- We look forward to having you on our team!

��THE DAIRY��
    Do you love the derby and love to win?
    Are you level 100+ and over 18yrs old?
    Well come and see us in the dairy we are friendly and helpful.
    To join us you have to speak fluent English and be able to do 9 x 320/400.
    You will be made elder on joining us.
    We have a facebook group chat so ask when joining so we can add you.
    We have one rule that is to complete all 9 tasks,fail to complete all 9 tasks you will be demoted to member for one week.
    We are here to play fair,make friends and help one another.
    �� HOOD TAG #PU2LLRCG ��
    See you soon.
    🌼Mrs B🐝

New Adult neighbourhood- Farm frenzy!

A place for the adults and farm lovers who are looking for a relaxed place to play in their own style, chit chat and help eachother.

Current members count: 3
    As you know good thing takes time!

Derbies: 300+ tasks preferred, if opted in. 🙂

Nothing like rules, but please respect eachother and use "Please and Thanks" where possible.🙂

Tag:LGGCRCGC

Requirement: Adult, farm level 40+. No hoppers!
    Roles comes with responsibilities, promotion will be given depends on performance.
    Play for fun!
    If the above suits you feel free to send a request!

Hi Alison, I hope you don't mind me (Lottgarden on HD) adding you as a in-game friend and sending you an invitation to our hood Friendly Fun Helpers. You sound like a team player we would love to welcome to our NH. We have a few spots available and we are excited to meet some new farmers. We do +310 in derby but if task board is good to us we sometimes trash & do 320 only but only if there's plenty of it. 😊
    Here is our recruitment thread for more info. We have been around a long time so you'll have to go to last page for recent info/ rules.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...y+helpers+live

NH tag: QVGQRJ2

Hope to meet you and other fabulous farmers soon!
    Last edited by Gaucho; September 12th, 2019 at 11:20 PM.