Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level 151lookong for active derby hood

Hi Lottgarden!

Thanks for adding me - I had a little visit over there and it looks very nice! I'll be happy to join you on Monday morning once the derby finishes (don't want to let down my current hoodmates) so look forward to seeing you soon!

Thanks again!

Hi, Iím looking for more members for my NH...

🐮 about our hood 🐷
    * We are active derby players and almost always place in the top 3 at championship level
    * International (english speaking) members
    * Hood is run as a friendly and collaborative team and we welcome suggestions from all members
    * We trash low tasks and regularly help each other
    * We have a Facebook group and discord if you like to chat outside of the game

🐟 Requirements 🐠
    * Complete all 9 derby tasks at 320+ points, or opt-out if too busy (10th task is optional)
    * Minimum level of 60
    * Donít be rude to other members

If we sound like a good fit for you, come join our team!

🐶 Our info 🐱
    Aussie Derby Farmers
    NH tag: PYCCYLY2
    Emblem: blue shield with a white saw and saw.

(My tag is RVYVPOP2)

✨If our NH isnít the right fit for you I also have a Facebook group for people looking for members, or looking for a hood to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/7391...597/?ref=share

Quote Originally Posted by tuppenceworth20 View Post
    Hi Lottgarden!

Thanks for adding me - I had a little visit over there and it looks very nice! I'll be happy to join you on Monday morning once the derby finishes (don't want to let down my current hoodmates) so look forward to seeing you soon!

Thanks again!
    I'm so glad to hear you like what you saw. I told everyone you are joining us on moday and we look forward to meeting you.
    Last edited by Gaucho; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:06 PM.