Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Dragon Statue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Dragon Statue

    Please introduce a dragon statue in the market place. We have 3 variety dragon so in their honour and also for beautification kindly introduce dragon statue.
    Is there any chance of introducing Khaleesi in CoC. A flying squad lady with a Bow on the back of a dragon.

  2. #2
    Pro Member KatanaMaster12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    This thread
    Posts
    603
    Need dragon statue

  3. #3
    Yes need dragon statue

  4. #4
    Pro Member HoomanSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Persia
    Posts
    532
    would be nice

    Level 242Maxed TH12



  5. #5
    Senior Member JaymzWWW66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    The North East Kingdom
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulajit View Post
    Please introduce a dragon statue in the market place. We have 3 variety dragon so in their honour and also for beautification kindly introduce dragon statue.
    We have a golden hog, PEKKA, Barbarian King, Archer Queen, and a regular barbarian statues. It only makes sense to have another statue that commemorates all the dragons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulajit View Post
    Is there any chance of introducing Khaleesi in CoC. A flying squad lady with a Bow on the back of a dragon.
    I doubt we will get a GoT cross over. Maybe we can have some kind of exclusive troop which is a dragon with archers on its back.
    Last edited by JaymzWWW66; September 11th, 2019 at 01:26 PM.
    | TH11 | XP 173 | BK 50 | AQ 50 | GW 20 | #QC8VUPCL | My Stats

    CLAN: IRON VENDETTA - LEVEL 14 - CWL: CRYSTAL 1 - #2YVOGVLY

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    A Golden Statue for players that can be purchased after you've defeated Dragons Lair would be a nice touch.

  6. #6
    Archer on the back of a Dragon...archer who shoots lighting arrows on the back of a fire dragon .

  7. #7
    Forum Champion
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Bad Newz, VA.
    Posts
    5,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulajit View Post
    Archer on the back of a Dragon...archer who shoots lighting arrows on the back of a fire dragon .
    Sounds like a new hero. Archer Queen riding the Golden Dragon!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Sounds like a new hero. Archer Queen riding the Golden Dragon!
    This sounds awesome ... Golden queen riding golden dragon

  9. #9
    Forum Champion BloodyIrishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    5,960
    Quote Originally Posted by JaymzWWW66 View Post
    We have a golden hog, PEKKA, Barbarian King, Archer Queen, and a regular barbarian statues. It only makes sense to have another statue that commemorates all the dragons.

    I doubt we will get a GoT cross over Maybe we can have some kind of exclusive troop which is a dragon with archers on its back.
    You forgot the Builder statue as well.

    A Golden Statue for players that can be purchased after you've defeated Dragons Lair would be a nice touch.
    Last edited by BloodyIrishman; September 10th, 2019 at 08:19 PM.

    Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

  10. #10
    Senior Member JaymzWWW66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    The North East Kingdom
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    You forgot the Builder statue as well.
    Darn, I sure did.

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    A Golden Statue for players that can be purchased after you've defeated Dragons Lair would be a nice touch.
    That's fair. You want the golden dragon statue? You must slay the giant golden dragon to unlock it. I am 100% for this.
    | TH11 | XP 173 | BK 50 | AQ 50 | GW 20 | #QC8VUPCL | My Stats

    CLAN: IRON VENDETTA - LEVEL 14 - CWL: CRYSTAL 1 - #2YVOGVLY

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    A Golden Statue for players that can be purchased after you've defeated Dragons Lair would be a nice touch.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •