Thread: I need help!

I need help!

Maggie offered a country porch today for 2 diamonds to restock and 50 diamonds to build. I have been waiting forever for this to appear and donít change my look. Iím not interested in completing the book, I just want the look Iím after. So I was very willing to spend my 52 diamonds which are precious bc I donít buy diamonds either. I click to build and viola! Iím the proud owner of.....what?....an ugly stable porch! Which was not an offering and does not go with my house! I tried to contact support under multiple topics and I keep getting caught in a loop.... enter your message...hello..welcome to support...choose a topic..no topic fits so I keep clicking other which brings me to...did we solve your problem...no...enter your message ...and the loop starts over. Does anyone have any suggestions? Iím going out of the country today and WiFi will be sparse. If I wait too long, Iím afraid if I finally get through they will deny my claim!
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

We put his Santa hat on after he fell asleep...
    Hey Mammabear. Well that's really awful! Have you also tried using the out-of-game webform?
    https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...=web&contact=1
    Hope it gets resolved. Safe travels!
    Last edited by Tahoe; September 9th, 2019 at 10:07 PM.
    Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig and av!
    Happy Holidays Everyone!

[QUOTE=themammabear;12330119]Maggie offered a country porch today for 2 diamonds to restock and 50 diamonds to build. I have been waiting forever for this to appear and don’t change my look. I’m not interested in completing the book, I just want the look I’m after. So I was very willing to spend my 52 diamonds

hi--I think you misunderstand the buttons, sorry! If you tap on the 2 diamond ' restock
    ' button it changes what you are being offered to something else! The other one (in this case costing 50 diamonds) gives you the pictured look. --But only if you dont "restock" to something else first.-- Sadly, it sounds like you tapped restock & removed the thing you were trying to buy. Sorry, I have done it too. It does seem to take forever to get offered the looks we want most.

Thanks Tahoe and zig. I will try that route when I have the opportunity. I am out of the country now and have sparse WiFi.
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​