Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: September Balance Changes (Now Live!)

Hog gliders are now useless too
    Work until your idols become your rivals

I started using hogs constantlly in war since i was th8-9. And lets say i am practiced well with them. I have mini th10 and i only use gohog for war with mostly 3* attacks (sometimes i faill ofcourse)
    In my th12 i dont use them every attack,just for bases that are easy for hogs.
    But just failed in a legend league attack 1* low % in a common base (that with 5 islands ,just a th in the middle) and with single inferno. 10 hogs died from eagle,and they were at full health. Yes i know i have to heal trough eagle shots,but they could survive it if they were at full health and withouth other defences firing on them. Hogs now just die fast,eaven and under heal if they are under heavy fire.

New Bloke/Chick
    TBH it feels like hogs are even stronger now, maybe someone at supercell pressed wrong button

The hog nerf has no sense at all, just a few skilled players were able to triple with them against a maxed th12.

Impact of the new update on my engineered TH11.

I am the much hated engineer. Don't bother telling me I am nothing but a low-down, no-good, dirty dog. I have heard it all. That is not what I am here to discuss.

My single cannon TH11 has only one optimized attack, level 6 dragons and maxed lightning. Freeze. I bring loons in the slammer, 5+1 lightning, and a freeze ito deal with an inferno. I avoid unlocking or upgrading unused troops to keep my weight lean.

Now my level 6 dragons went from 3300 to 3400 hit points. Helpful, but not a game changer.

I can hit any TH10 and some TH11s for 3 stars, but TH11 depends on the base, infernoes set to multi, xbows set to ground, positioning on puffers and AD.

Infernoes for TH10 and new 11s are a hair less effective against my dragons.

Previous balance changes have twice boosted hit points on the dragons, and made deep cuts in the costs.

No incentive here to stop engineering. But when TH13 finally drops that could change. An automatic 3 star on a TH10 loses some value when the TH10 is the fourth highest TH, sitting at the bottom of a war roster.
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    Impact of the new update on my engineered TH11.

I am the much hated engineer. Don't bother telling me I am nothing but a low-down, no-good, dirty dog. I have heard it all. That is not what I am here to discuss.

My single cannon TH11 has only one optimized attack, level 6 dragons and maxed lightning. Freeze. I bring loons in the slammer, 5+1 lightning, and a freeze ito deal with an inferno. I avoid unlocking or upgrading unused troops to keep my weight lean.

Now my level 6 dragons went from 3300 to 3400 hit points. Helpful, but not a game changer.

I can hit any TH10 and some TH11s for 3 stars, but TH11 depends on the base, infernoes set to multi, xbows set to ground, positioning on puffers and AD.

Infernoes for TH10 and new 11s are a hair less effective against my dragons.

Previous balance changes have twice boosted hit points on the dragons, and made deep cuts in the costs.

No incentive here to stop engineering. But when TH13 finally drops that could change. An automatic 3 star on a TH10 loses some value when the TH10 is the fourth highest TH, sitting at the bottom of a war roster.
    Despite you being a no good engineer you make very good points. I'm a stodgy old maxer and I like spam attacks. I've been doing drag bat attacks. They are slightly more effective. Definitely not game changing. Multi infernos are more survivable. Singles...yeah. fried dragon.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    It isn’t like edrags are a high % 3 star attack plan, though, so what need is there for a nerf?
    The amount of damage they can do to multiple buildings in one strike is too high I think. I like the idea of how their attacks hit multiple buildings, just the damage is way too high. That or decrease their health and leave the damage were itís at. I mean itís just my opinion. I have always had good bases they merit a very good defense. Non of the bases Iíve tried can stop electro drags that are max level unless someone just completely goofs their attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaver3333 View Post
    The amount of damage they can do to multiple buildings in one strike is too high I think. I like the idea of how their attacks hit multiple buildings, just the damage is way too high. That or decrease their health and leave the damage were it’s at. I mean it’s just my opinion. I have always had good bases they merit a very good defense. Non of the bases I’ve tried can stop electro drags that are max level unless someone just completely goofs their attack.
    What do you mean by stop? Like I said before, they don't result in many 3 star attacks so why do they need a nerf? By stop you must mean getting 0 stars?
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Centennial Club
    Edrags move and attack extremely slowly, they are generally a safe two star hit but rarely three against a built up th12 unless the design is very poor. Their high damage against multiple buildings is balanced by how slow they are.

New Bloke/Chick

Golem ?

hey guys are u really using golems at higher town halls ? iam sure no1 of th11's , th12's are using it , maybe 1 every 100 may add a golem to his combo , supercell made alot of buffs to golem last year but people still reject to use it .
    the main reason for not using it is his behaviour it always stuck on walls and healers switch on it and leave other army cureless .
    the real buff for golem in my opinion is to disable healers from healing golems , this is an easy issue for your programmers to not allow healers to heal golem , like u made healing doesnt work for air trops , just add golem to healers " air list " give me your feed back , thanks .
    Last edited by dodozZ; 4 Days Ago at 03:27 AM.