Thread: Main base shop offers

Centennial Club

Main base shop offers

Is it me or are others also seeing an increase in frequency in shop offers lately? Especially within the last 1-2 months, I've seen them on like everyday/almost everyday?

The current ones on atm are "Gold Dig", "Potion Explosion", "Urban Planning" and "Library Legend".

I know
    They have recently been adding more in the. Maybe they are pushing to people to buy more?

Maybe more but most of them are trash.... before they would have more books on 6x deal.

Centennial Club
    Oh ok so it wasn't just me and my clanmates thinking then lol.

Yeah I agree. I usually don't buy them- they are kinda overpriced because they have a lot of resources in there. Usually, number of free builders/lab is the limiting factor (for me at least). Although the one with 2hero book, 1 spell book, 5 training potions is tempting (Library Legend) haha

I think I saw one with 3dark runes, 3 gold runes and like 4-5 books. It was crazy haha.
    Last edited by Oblivionn; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:26 PM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NesQuickPL View Post
    Maybe more but most of them are trash.... before they would have more books on 6x deal.
    When you combine some of the smaller offers they end up being about the same as $50 or $100 offer with all those books in some cases. When TH13 drops there will probably be a drought in offers so if you didn't stock up now you might regret it.

I want to see more offers available for BB to speed up progression. I want to get that Otto! 😭