Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: September Balance Changes (Now Live!)

Constantly checking bases of leaderboard players.

Many who used hogs are not using it right now.
    And the previous season 1st Earth is only the one I see still using hogs but he is sitting at 5600!
    First position guy is having trophies over 6200!

You see the big difference here? Darian on behalf of SC said it wont affect to majority of community.

How can you look at that stat and say it has negligible effect?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider10 View Post
    Constantly checking bases of leaderboard players.

Many who used hogs are not using it right now.
    And the previous season 1st Earth is only the one I see still using hogs but he is sitting at 5600!
    First position guy is having trophies over 6200!

You see the big difference here? Darian on behalf of SC said it wont affect to majority of community.

How can you look at that stat and say it has negligible effect?
    The nerf is just 3 days in, definitely not enough time to jump to any conclusion. There weren't many hog users at the top of the Leaderboard even a few days before the nerf. There might be various other reasons why that is the case.

I saw one hog player who is on top of the rankings though. Synthétique was in the top 10 when the last legend day ended and he is using mass hogs.

My early testings also proofed that hogs are still very strong and capable of destroying max th12s.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    What do you mean by stop? Like I said before, they don't result in many 3 star attacks so why do they need a nerf? By stop you must mean getting 0 stars?
    They are extremely easy 2 star, I’m just saying it’s difficult to create a base that would prevent a 2 star attack and limit it to 1 star or in rare cases 0 stars. Also doing that without making your base extremely easy to other types of attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaver3333 View Post
    They are extremely easy 2 star, I’m just saying it’s difficult to create a base that would prevent a 2 star attack and limit it to 1 star or in rare cases 0 stars. Also doing that without making your base extremely easy to other types of attacks.
    Most common armies can 2 star if the goal is a safe 2 star attack at th12, that is true of edrags and others. There are other attacks that provide a much better chance at 3 stars than edrags. They often take more skill and have a greater chance of 1 star too.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Fresh Spawn

Why the new hog glider nerf?

If you're going to nerf troops so people use other less used troops why decrease the brand new hog glider? Most people haven't even used them much less maxed them out yet. They didn't get the full scope of how awesome they were. I'm honestly upset that I finally found a combo that was wrecking people (3 pekka camp 3 hog glider camp) just for you to make them weak. If anything nerf the minion or loon since everyone seems to be using that in hope that they try different combinations.

Not going to read all posts is there update this month. Or was that the update
    Last edited by Atterton; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atterton View Post
    Not going to read all posts is there update this month. Or was that the update
    have you read the very first post? it was a balancing and nothing more → no update → no update announced yet. (2 updates left this year)