Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: September Balance Changes (Now Live!)

I would honestly like to know from th12's how often they are getting three starred by hogs if they are that overpowered, personally I dont have a single hog attack in my defence log.

Forum Champion
    Thank thank thank you so much!!!! Another Golem Buff My Gowipe Needed nothing much to say! Also great decisions of Buffing other Major troop's HP too! Will make sure Dragons and valkyries will be more mainstream kind of troop and not a very rarely used Risky troop. I'm not sure about Golem Level 1-3 DPS Being nerfed although I understand there's now a +5 DPS consistency with each additional level. Regarding the same I think Single target infernos will now be bit less powerful giving Ground tanks (pekkas And King) chance to Kill them effectively, towers tank a lot of HP too.
    Last edited by SamirMishra; September 9th, 2019 at 12:46 PM.
    Cricket World Cup 2019 discussion thread!<^_^>
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-%F0%9F%8F%86

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SkipScipio View Post
    Hog nerf is now confirmed. See upcoming balance changes on general forum.

Hog Rider
    HP Previous New
    Level 9 920 890
    The changes to teslas and mortars play into it as well. Mass hogs looking more challenging.

I am just Happy Dragons are getting a buff since I am a DragBat user at Th11.

Centennial Club
    This is the issue with these balance changes.. stop nerfing troops for the sole purpose of having other troops be utilized more... that doesnít give true army diversity.. make it so that every troop can be incorporated into an army so we donít get everyone using the same thing

seems supercell thinks the game is well balanced if this is all the balance they add.
    the only troop that got real change in my opinion is the lvl8-9 golems with addition of third golemite. rest of changes are so minor that they won't be felt during raids.

What makes me wonder is why golems received such a drastic buff (third golemite with 1K HP) are there any plans to make some anti golem tower soon? (like eagle was once)
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

Centennial Club
    Why on earth would you nerf hogs ? I've never been tripled with hogs in Legends and I'm around 5500 trophies. Hogs are strong if you know how to use them like they do in world championships, And mass hogs are easily defended with a good base , why would you nerf a decent strategy that takes good amount of planning where you need certain key buildings for a triple and go on to nerf something like dragons where the omly way to use them is with spamming like 12 dragons, there's no way to use them surgically or anything. Once again you don't know what you are doing, just because they get 1 or 2 triples with hogs in world championships, doesn't mean they require a nerf, and even in world championships they do fail with hogs A LOT, Don't understand why this calls for a nerf.

Forum Elder
    Just got hog gliders to 18 a week ago and it took a while to get the hang of them, and now they get nerfed. What toes did they step on?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt1978 View Post
    The changes to teslas and mortars play into it as well. Mass hogs looking more challenging.
    They just increased HP of those towers by 30 (3%) this is minor as hog hits for 160 dmg per second.
    we have 4 of each so its 240 HP increase base wide, this is 1.5 hit of a single hog.
    Hard to believe anyone will actually see the difference.
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragonD View Post
    They just increased HP of those towers by 30 (3%) this is minor as hog hits for 160 dmg per second.
    we have 4 of each so its 240 HP increase base wide, this is 1.5 hit of a single hog.
    Hard to believe anyone will actually see the difference.
    This will definitely be noticed....