Thread: Need help

Trainee

Need help

Im pretty much a maxed th12 all ive got left is all my walls to level 13 and a few troops so decided I would have a push on legend league see how high I can get but my base isn't really holding up that well, I don't really like copying bases of youtube and stuff but what are the fundamentals of having a good base design?

Hi friendz join with us"Handy Lanka" we can really help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Posty View Post
    Im pretty much a maxed th12 all ive got left is all my walls to level 13 and a few troops so decided I would have a push on legend league see how high I can get but my base isn't really holding up that well, I don't really like copying bases of youtube and stuff but what are the fundamentals of having a good base design?
    I would examine the bases you’re attacking. If they’re higher in trophies than you, and they hold up to your attacks, then it’s likely they’re working for your opponents so use one of them as your own base. Theoretically, the higher you go, the better the bases will be.

Centennial Club
    If you are an amateur at base design, you are much better off copying a base. If not from YouTube, then copy bases from legends league players (or the bases that LL players run during war, which are usually similar). Thanks to LL, bases are evolving very rapidly and the good ones are really tough. Designing one from scratch and optimizing it is way harder.