Thread: Music instruments

Post Music instruments

Hi there,

I love all the music instruments, but they should be played by real ‘people’. It is too static now.
    I am aware of the technical difficulties, but if you are able to let the ducks eating cookies while losing their feathers and the lobsters making that sound while gliding into the water, than surely you can create an orchestra. That would be realy fun. I am Dutch, so hopefully you understand what I mean with this question.

Kind regards, Patricia.
    Last edited by patriciajansen; September 8th, 2019 at 10:14 PM.

Hi Welcome to the forums. Those instruments were very popular at one time. They are beautiful and so artistically designed.
    They are one of those decor items that are not directly part of the farm scene. I agree they are too static. I think players appear be too far fetched but I would have like to have them play a short tune when tapping on them. As of now they just emit notes and gives a swishing sound. Tap on one and tune starts. Tap on several and they all join in on synchronously on a tune. Just wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    Hi Welcome to the forums. Those instruments were very popular at one time. They are beautiful and so artistically designed.
    They are one of those decor items that are not directly part of the farm scene. I agree they are too static. I think players appear be too far fetched but I would have like to have them play a short tune when tapping on them. As of now they just emit notes and gives a swishing sound. Tap on one and tune starts. Tap on several and they all join in on synchronously on a tune. Just wishful thinking.
    Indeed sounds would already be welcome, but they can do so much. I hope to see real players in the future.
    I truely hope it is not wishful thinking.