Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I lost the leadership of my clan.

Fresh Spawn

I lost the leadership of my clan.

Hello, I logged in for the game after a long time, so don't be surprised that you transferred the leadership of the clan from me to someone else. I don't accept that. I created the clan a very long time ago and my friends and I spent a lot of time building it. So I insist on driving back to me. I am ready to provide all the data you are requesting to make sure that I created the clan, starting with the type of device you have used so far. And thank you

Not going to work. Happens to all dead leaders clans. Now stay there as a member elder or co. You can get leadership back only if current leader willing to give it back.

Start a new clan or join a clan , you will not get leadership of the previous clan
    Good Luck

| GFX Group |Clan| Forum achievements |
    |*Click here*If you want a cool forum signature|

Next time you abandon your clan for at least 3 months or more, better demote everyone else to members first. That way you can keep the leadership.

Here is a rather lengthy discussion on the leadership changes:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12126312
    Thank you TerMinus for the Halloween Party Sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Aobada View Post
    Hello, I logged in for the game after a long time, so don't be surprised that you transferred the leadership of the clan from me to someone else. I don't accept that. I created the clan a very long time ago and my friends and I spent a lot of time building it. So I insist on driving back to me. I am ready to provide all the data you are requesting to make sure that I created the clan, starting with the type of device you have used so far. And thank you
    A) this is a forum and we are all players just like you . Can’t do much help

B) when you plan to leave your clan unattended for 3 months , you can’t put up a excuse that you put in a lot of efforts in the clan .

C) ask the present leader to give it back to you . If he don’t , you can’t do anything about it .

D ) if you and YOUR FRIENDS , did a lot of effort to create this clan ... ask them to move in a new clan with you

Pro Member
    Surely your “Friends” will reinstate you as Clan Leader

Last edited by PabloB; September 8th, 2019 at 12:42 PM.

Forum Elder
    Then you are one of the lucky ones mate.
    At least the clan you abandoned for at least 90 days was structured in such a way that the leadership will have been transferred to one of your friends..
    Remember to thank him for looking after things during your prolonged absence...

But, alas, you are here, demanding SC step in and hand it back to you..
    i guess that means your clan mates forgot about you, or rather, had to learn to cope without you.
    The only data that is relevant, is that you stayed away for over 90 days, thereby triggering the auto transfer.
    It is now a clan management thing, localised to your clan, or rather.. the clan you spent the gold on and named.

i wouldnt suggest starting a new clan, unless you have the time and commitment to oversee its day to day needs.
    There is barely a day goes by, if ever, when a clan leader fails to at least check in mate.

Fresh Spawn
    I'd like to thank you all. But the problem did that the clan level 9 and you know how long it takes to reach that level. My friends and I stopped playing because of many reasons I don't want to mention because they don't matter. But I am a very old player who started playing almost in 2011. When I left the game in 2014, my level was 158. The clan means a lot to me. I feel like I've lost something so precious to me. The clan is never inactive and the person who became the new leader is also inactive. That means the clan is dead. I hope you understand what I mean.

My friend, the clan is inactive, and the person who became the new leader, I don't know him, nor is he inactive. This means that the Leader has been transferred from an inactive person to another inactive person
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; September 9th, 2019 at 02:57 PM.

Forum Elder
    It can only be transferred to someone that has been active within the 90 day period.
    The transfer is automated, so will once again transfer to the next longest serving Co Leader, after that 90 day timer counts down.
    If there are no active co's, then its the longest serving active elder whom assumes the leader position.

If the clan is, indeed, inactive, then its customer support you will need to contact.
    The community forum, where you are posting, only contains players like yourself.
    Nobody here can help you.