Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I lost the leadership of my clan.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    It can only be transferred to someone that has been active within the 90 day period.
    The transfer is automated, so will once again transfer to the next longest serving Co Leader, after that 90 day timer counts down.
    If there are no active co's, then its the longest serving active elder whom assumes the leader position.

If the clan is, indeed, inactive, then its customer support you will need to contact.
    The community forum, where you are posting, only contains players like yourself.
    Nobody here can help you.
    Thank. Where can I find help

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Aobada View Post
    You're not going to be able to get help. Supercell has the right to terminate any account that has been inactive for 180 days. Instead of doing that, they've decided that they will just transfer clan leadership to another qualified account. Because you have been inactive so long, that's exactly what occurred and the system is working as intended.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 673 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Pro Member
    Help with what?

You didn’t “Lose Your Clan”, You Gave Up Interest In It. Everyone else moved on & You have Too as well now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aobada View Post

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloB View Post
    Help with what?

You didn’t “Lose Your Clan”, You Gave Up Interest In It. Everyone else moved on & You have Too as well now.
    Please don't over-talk. And speak ing like an adult. This is just a game, and I left it promised. This isn't a crime. I wrote them in the game mail before I came here and the answer was that they couldn't move the leader from one person to another so I posted the problem here and I didn't know they changed their rules. Anyway, thank you all