Thread: Does anyone manage to upgrade otto hut??

Fresh Spawn

Does anyone manage to upgrade otto hut??

I just finished rushing to bh9 from bh7 and dropped all the new stuff. Upgraded a few collectors/pumps when resource is low and trying to push baby drags to lv 18. Still the grind is real to max out otto hut. I'm wondering does anyone have unlocked the maxed out otto hut by f2p. It seems to me that I need atleast 2/3 month to grind for all the necessary upgrades. Btw what should i priorities my upgrade? I play builder base just to get 6th builder on home base. Some thoughts are should i start focusing on cannon cart after baby drag reach lvl 18 and should i max the clock tower before upgrading the mega tesla. Any other tips would be welcome here. Thanks!!

Forum Veteran
    Try having a look before posting a new thread. This is on the front page of this subforum:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...der-O-T-TO-hut

Quote Originally Posted by Zahr0xx View Post
    I just finished rushing to bh9 from bh7 and dropped all the new stuff. Upgraded a few collectors/pumps when resource is low and trying to push baby drags to lv 18. Still the grind is real to max out otto hut. I'm wondering does anyone have unlocked the maxed out otto hut by f2p. It seems to me that I need atleast 2/3 month to grind for all the necessary upgrades. Btw what should i priorities my upgrade? I play builder base just to get 6th builder on home base. Some thoughts are should i start focusing on cannon cart after baby drag reach lvl 18 and should i max the clock tower before upgrading the mega tesla. Any other tips would be welcome here. Thanks!!
    The time it takes depends on how far upgraded your battle machine, cannon carts, and mega tesla are. For me I neglected to ever upgrade my cannon carts once BH9 rolled around but my battle machine was level 25 and my mega tesla was level 8, so the cannon carts took the longest for me since they were level 1. Took roughly 2.5 months and that was including the perks I got with the gold pass, so it would've been closer to 3 without those perks.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 50 | AQ 52 | GW 20 |

I'll be getting one on one base tomorrow. Waiting for my BM to finish upgrading to 30. The trader offered me a book of building today, as soon as the BM is done I'll get the mortar done. Then I will have Otto. Everything is done.

I'm kind of disgusted about multi mortars. My BH sit maxed for about three months. I didn't upgrade a multi mortar because I don't want them. I wish I had done then when I didn't need the master builder on my BH. Instead, I got to spend 925 gems. Two weeks for a multi mortar upgrade is ridiculous but it wouldn't have mattered much during those two months.

I have another base, everything is done. I don't want the multi mortar. I need a book of building and I'll have otto there. I might put it down without a book just to get it started. That's all I need to do.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    I'll be getting one on one base tomorrow. Waiting for my BM to finish upgrading to 30. The trader offered me a book of building today, as soon as the BM is done I'll get the mortar done. Then I will have Otto. Everything is done.

I'm kind of disgusted about multi mortars. My BH sit maxed for about three months. I didn't upgrade a multi mortar because I don't want them. I wish I had done then when I didn't need the master builder on my BH. Instead, I got to spend 925 gems. Two weeks for a multi mortar upgrade is ridiculous but it wouldn't have mattered much during those two months.

I have another base, everything is done. I don't want the multi mortar. I need a book of building and I'll have otto there. I might put it down without a book just to get it started. That's all I need to do.
    Thanks for the reply man. So how long have you been grindig in builder base?

Quote Originally Posted by Zahr0xx View Post
    Thanks for the reply man. So how long have you been grindig in builder base?
    Since the day it came out. I don't really care about it. I just use it for a tool in Clan Games mostly. I have a strong BH9 sitting at 2600 trophies. It's been to 4000 but I don't see any reason to stay there. It goes higher sometimes but I like to get points fast in Clan Games. My main has Otto now but I need a book of building for my other high level BH9. I might upgrade without it.

Even with six builders, I'm out of builders. Which amuses me, still don't have enough. Don't think we will be getting seven. I need to upgrade both my BK and GW. I'm overflowing with dark so that must be done. My GW is too low but I have two builders free and three days before I can get a third. The GW will have to wait, I have lots of walls to upgrade so I'll be working on walls for the next three days. I can't fill my dark seasonal bank because my dark is full. I've been going into single player and dropping golems just to get rid of it. CWL so I can't upgrade Royals. I'll be able to in about six hours and get rid of dark. LOL
    Last edited by StormHeart; September 9th, 2019 at 06:59 AM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

I unlocked OTTO on two accounts a while ago. Was easier for me because I was already maxed BH8 on both accounts when BH9 was released. The sixth builder on my "mini" has been awesome.
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

Forum Legend
    If you had a maxed out BH8 when BH9 rolled out Otto is an easy to obtain F2P item. I have it on my main. Just waiting for this months free Hero book to do it on my 2nd.

if you are a bit further behind there are some good threads on what to focus on to get Otto, quicker, though quicker is a relative term.
    #1 max out your production - gold mine elixir pump
    #2 max out a single army comp that can keep you in the 3700 - 4400 range (I would recommend minions and drop ships but it could be a different one depending on what troops you have at or near L18)
    #3 place all new BH9 buildings if not done.
    #4 max out the mega tesla with gold
    #5 alternate BM and cannon cart upgrades with elixir this can be mixed it with the mega tesla upgrades
    i would probably also max out the clock tower before working on mega tesla but that’s an optional step and may depend how many upgrades you need to get it to L9
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

I unlocked OTTO about 2 weeks ago and I am a complete F2P. However I have been playing BB since Day 1 and would usually not play whenever defences are upgrading but soon realised it's not worth it so now I attack even while upgrading.

I can feel it pain bro since I ignored BB in my mini and it just seems impossible for me.
    Last edited by Starfishlol; September 9th, 2019 at 06:37 PM.

I unlocked Otto on 6 accounts a couple weeks ago. I progress the BB identically on all 6 accounts, and they were almost max BH8s except walls when BH9 dropped. What hung me up was that I hadn't done the gear ups in the home villages and I was short on Books of Building, so I had to wait for enough Clan Games and Events to get me some books.