Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fishing Lures

Fresh Spawn

Fishing Lures

How can I get more fishing lures? It takes forever to make 1!

Quote Originally Posted by KountryKat View Post
    If you belong to a neighborhood, you can request 3 at a time from your neighbors. Be sure to look for those boosters and events that speed up production in that machine as well. Your production times will get shorter when you reach the mastery levels on the workbench.
    Last edited by Tahoe; September 8th, 2019 at 04:10 AM.
    Thank you TerMinus for the Halloween Party Sig!

Also, commit to making them, especially the red ones. Don’t use them while you are making them.

use nets when you are saving lures, use lures when you are stocking up on nets.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

You can request up to 9 lures per day.

Expand your luremaker, fully if you can. It's worth the diamonds. Then you can load it up and have it make lures all day.

Then you'll have a new problem: more lures than your tackle box will hold.
    Level 201

Quote Originally Posted by Janilee View Post
    Expand your luremaker, fully if you can. It's worth the diamonds. Then you can load it up and have it make lures all day.

Then you'll have a new problem: more lures than your tackle box will hold.
    exactly, keep making them even when you do not need them and you will have more than you can hold in no time. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by KountryKat View Post

It takes only 1hr 21m to make a red lure. You just have not disciplined yourself to build an inventory ahead of time. In fact the success of your whole Hay Day game depends on this mentality.

You can have more than you need by simply by have your lure making machine running 24/7 if possible to max out the storage.
    There are several steps to accommodate this.

. 1. Make at least 4 or 5 queue slots available. This can be done easily over time using diamonds that you accumulated. The more slots you make the easier it is to keep the machine working non-stop.

. 2 . Increase the size of your tackle box to store more lures. This is done the same way as enlarging your silo using same expansion material (SEM).

. 3. After your tackle box is full, keep making lures until you get a notice 'Collect items to free up production queue'. You will have well over 30 lures stacked on the machine table aside from what you got available in your tackle box. After you use a few lures, the queue slots will be available again for you to load. Just be persistent on keeping your storage maxed out.

. 4. Discipline yourself to return to your fishing area after a given time reload your lure machine and net maker. It takes just over 4 hours for the machine to make 3 red lures so you can calculate when to return and make a note of it or download a timer app and set an alarm. I am continuously making feathers and lobster so every time I go for that I load lures if needed and the machine table is usually always maxed out with lures.

Remember : The more you run the machine the sooner it will be 3-star mastered thus lures be made 15% faster.
    Last edited by dtx725; September 9th, 2019 at 05:05 PM.

LOVE how dtx725 said it! Pure perfection! Now if only we can find a Whole neighborhood of people who play their whole farm like that, We will be set! As leaders that's what we are constantly looking for.

Lucy - All The Little Squids

Excuse my ignorance, but what's all this fuss about lures? Some can be made every day, 9 can be requested and fillets can be found in the dd.

I would never play my whole farm that way. I only stocked up on lures because when the fishing area first opened, I had so many vouchers to use up.

There was a time when I did fishing tasks or fishing tasks during global events and they always depleted my supply. I still have a good stash, but I don’t even fish all that often anymore
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...