Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CWL Length. 7 wars.. do you think this is too long?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    Very true. It would be a lot less effort if it was just attack and forget!

Once the war starts, I would rather fill CC all at the start for the whole 7 days. If then, we swap someone out, we just fill that one CC. Many guys in my clan are willing to help fill CC, so it would be easy for one player each to fill one day on the first day, and that’s at least one task done.

Much could be done to improve the war planning tools in the game too.
    I would highly appreciate more in game CWL planning tool. Not only filling CCs also setting the roster for every battleday on the very first day would be fine...
    TH12 (55/65/39) TH12 (51/52/20)
    TH10 (25/36/ -) TH9 (18/20/ -)

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by ZionWhiteRabbit View Post
    I would highly appreciate more in game CWL planning tool. Not only filling CCs also setting the roster for every battleday on the very first day would be fine...
    I find time to be the biggest issue too.
    Although, so far as setting the roster goes, it already is set for the week on day1.. it only gets more complicated for those that wish to switch it around.
    We maybe cant hold SC responsible for clan decisions.. all in all, it isnt a bad alternative to regular war.

Millennial Club
    I run 5 accounts in cwl so the first few times I did it, I was feeling pretty stressed. now I've got the system down and it's pretty easy. I'm ok with 7.
    My attacks are always awesome...just not necessarily in a good way.

If you disagree with me, you are being toxic. If I disagree with you, I'm just speaking the truth.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    it's not taxing for those who just show up and attack... one attack per day. it is taxing for higher level th who are also leaders in mid-tier clans and have many responsibilities past getting their attack in.

SC could help this by allowing us to fill cc once rather than every day, and also by coming up with a better way to arrange bases based on defensive strength. currently many times the bottom th at one level is often an easier target than the top th at the next lower level. This makes it very time consuming to come up with a war strategy.
    Totally agree on this, i often do cwl in 3 clans, in 2 of them i handle most of cc donations and run wars, in other i help runnning wars and to be able to prefill all ccs would be awesome. Missed 1 day cc fill in one of clans by few hours, would be great QOL add on to fill in one go.

I wish they would for cwl arrange bases on offence strengh for home bases and defence strength for away teams (not sure how easy it is coding this). Would make it easy for members to understand there strength and have some idea where they should be hitting.

To get the defensive weight more correct is another issue entirely, its always been kinda wierd how bases arranged, but Indont see them changing that after keeping it as is so many years. But to be honest dont see then taking my suggestion iether.
    Last edited by Vikingchief; September 14th, 2019 at 12:33 AM.
    Clan - Highland chiefs - member, 12thDIMENSION - lurking
    Accounts - 15 th12, 3 th11s. 3 th10 Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

Centennial Club
    7days is about right. Most of our players DE is starting to get full around day 6 ish so anything way longer is not ideal.

We usually take about a week break after CWL due to hero upgrades and bit of chill out time, otherwise we would be burnt out if we do normal war almost straight away

I agree we should be able to fill cc for later days early if possible, I'll support that

I think it's long.
    I wish it was five days.

Pro Member
    No one said it's mandatory to be in all 7 wars unless you lack manpower.

There is a fine line between encouraging ppl to participate and pressuring ppl to participate. This is similar to the new legends rework. Unfortunately If ppl feel like the line is crossed the game will no longer be a fun game for them to play anymore. Should sc be emphasising development towards fun for the masses or competitiveness for the few?

Pro Member
    I'm actually curious what league OP is in.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyDawg View Post
    I'm actually curious what league OP is in.
    Clan tag is on his home page.. 2nd in Crystal 1 last season, so M3 this..
    They have done cwl from the start, plus are a regular war clan..

So everything above board.. The thread is a legit personal opinion.
    M3 is a competitive arena.. Burn out is a real threat.