Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Anyone else notice the new "farms and nh's" the last month?

New Bloke/Chick

Anyone else notice the new "farms and nh's" the last month?

Do I report? What exactly do I report? A nh with 20-30 players, all same level with numbers as names? And they are smarter now. Carrots instead of wheat. 1-2 entered in derby. They are even buying small amounts of decor. 2 even listed a single saw in shop. I'm assuming if I buy from their rss, they will follow me home?

Can you put a report button on neighborhoods? Approx 30-40% of the farms in dd are now suspect.

Centennial Club
    I think Supercell can identify all suspected farms easily from Daily Dirt (or even from their servers directly) if they really want to take those farms down.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by venusioso View Post
    I think Supercell can identify all suspected farms easily from Daily Dirt (or even from their servers directly) if they really want to take those farms down.
    Supercell can - and frequently do - take down such farms. Revealing their methods on a public forum would give too much insight to those who choose to cheat.

Main forum rule 6: Discussion or promotion of products, free gem, or third party gem sites, competitors' games, illegal activities, drug references, emulators, music/intellectual property piracy is strictly prohibited. This includes any discussions on how to run any Supercell games outside officially supported platforms.

Thread closed

Hay Day level 179 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51